gammaray for pp 2007

REVOLT66

GUARDIAN OF THE BLIND
Nov 19, 2006
orlando,fl
:kickass: I say bring GAMMARAY for progpower 2007 i went to their concert in may in ny and the kicked ass they also kicked ass in progpower 3:headbang: :headbang: :kickass:

I've been fiendin' for some more Gamma Ray as well... couldn't make the trip down to SoCal because of school when they were around earlier in the year. I've only seen them once - at PP3 - and once is not enough!

Wow! Love that dance, Curufin! Is it just me or does it seem that the movements match any song playing at the time?
On a second note...would LOVE to see GR at PP8!
Cindy

Nah. Kai was very apologetic about what happened and we had a beer together in the balcony during Angra's set.
Damn! I was hoping you hated Kai for this and that Gamma Ray would never be back. If you ask me, going over your allotted time is much worse than canceling a PP appearance to do a European tour with Disturbed.:heh:

Zod

Drum solos. Ugh. No band at PP has enough time to be doing drum solos. That was the one thing I didn't like about Edguy's set at PPV. So many classics that they didn't play that night, but they found time for a drum solo.

They're a fun band to watch. I wouldn't mind seeing them for the 3rd time, but there are other bands that I'd prefer to see them if I were given the choice.