Gay band names

I always thought the name 'Cradle Of Filth' was pretty lame. Also ill add these to my ever growing list to bad band names

- Dogpound
- Evanesence
- Skulker
- Junior Senior
- Superjoint Ritual
etc etc

N.P. Serpent ..fucking crushing doom!

PIV: What's wrong with "Poison"? I don't mean the band, I know you'd probably hate them haha but what's wrong with the name? I reckon its a good name! I think Cinderella is a great name too (wearing my shirt right now!).

Hahaha Big Bang Babies is a funny name indeed, good band though! Keri Kelly who has played in Pretty Boy Floyd is the guitarist, he rocks :)

The Trooper said:
PIV: What's wrong with "Poison"? I don't mean the band, I know you'd probably hate them haha but what's wrong with the name? I reckon its a good name! I think Cinderella is a great name too (wearing my shirt right now!).

Actually you're right, it's the association with the bands rather than the names themselves providing the gayness.... but Cinderella is a pretty gay name for a band, especially a rock band.

Not sure, Bri-Bri. I remember reading a story but can't for the life of me remember what it is. The X is definitely prounced "Ex" though... so it sounds like King Sex, which is pretty rock n roll if you ask me.

In the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre, which is set in August 1973, the kids are singing along to "Sweet Home Alabama" in their van. That song wasn't released until 1974 if I'm not mistaken :lol: