Gay Myspace Profile of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the Emo and Prep scene where I live (America), there are more of them than trees. The preps conform because they think they're cool and the Emo's conform by wanting to be "different than everyone else". The only people who don't conform are the metalheads and people like me who think that pop music and emo music are both gay.

I hate the Emo and Prep scene where I live (America), there are more of them than trees. The preps conform because they think they're cool and the Emo's conform by wanting to be "different than everyone else". The only people who don't conform are the metalheads and people like me who think that pop music and emo music are both gay.

Umm... metal heads are conformists just like anyone else. What makes us different as far as conformity goes than emos or rappers or pop(ers?)We all gather in large crowds in front of bands, wear the same metal shirts, listen to the same music. Give me a break dude.

This thread doesn't deserve to live.

Actually it never really did in the first place, but I'm getting dumber every time I have to open it.

Status
Not open for further replies.