The Gay Look

The "in" thing now day is to be a fag, so thats what they cater to. Its sickening. Half the people you meet now days espcially women all are gay, lesbian or bisexual. No body has any standards or morals anymore.Well very few do anyway.

it's "cool" to be gay. And in which case, then shun me and call me outcast, cause I'd rather be all alone forever than stick it in some dudes poop chute.

J. said:
OPTH_11-LORES.jpg

1. the guy on left (i think they are opeth, proud not to know for sure :lol: ) is wearing lime green shoes

2. second guy on left has this look and posture like ... ugh, get me the fuck out of this band

3. you should see the amount fo fagdom wear on the streets of NY ... women are not attracted to this shit at least from the women I have talked to

4. it's all part of the same conspiracy by the media to make men look like wuss' and stupid ... next time you watch TV in the US .. take a look at the commercials ... pretty much all of them man is portrayed like a bumbling fool ... no joke :loco:

lurch70 said:
women are not attracted to this shit at least from the women I have talked to
yeah, same here. girls i've dated like the fact that i growl a lot and frequently smell funny.

that is opeth by the way, a band with two dudes from U-R-GAY. :loco:

lurch70 said:
it's all part of the same conspiracy by the media to make men look like wuss' and stupid ... next time you watch TV in the US .. take a look at the commercials ... pretty much all of them man is portrayed like a bumbling fool ... no joke :loco:
that's sooooo true. men are always fat wusses who get a cold and then whine and whimper until mom steps boldly forward and offer robitussen and comfort.

wait ~ that's real life :loco:

meh, a word on commercials: yep. notice that men in commercials (that are geared toward men) are usually unnattractive, fat or just slightly overweight, apparently stupid, one-dimensional, etc. The worst offender in recent memory are the Dodge Durango commercials with the fucktard man who seeks only to drive a $35,000 piece shit gas-guzzler. Also note that women in commercials (regardless of intended audience) are almost ALWAYS attractive and intelligent. interesting.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
The "in" thing now day is to be a fag, so thats what they cater to. Its sickening. Half the people you meet now days espcially women all are gay, lesbian or bisexual. No body has any standards or morals anymore.Well very few do anyway.
ah yes, and the gay bashing rears its inevitable head. quite curious coming from a guy with an *nflamerz username :Smug:

One Inch Man said:
a band with two dudes from U-R-GAY. :loco:
Absolute killer. I mean, fuck, the Simpsons rule so much I cant even compare it to anything in music. They even rule more than tool or pelican or empyrium or whatever rulez for anyone. sorry for OT

Arunas said:
Absolute killer. I mean, fuck, the Simpsons rule so much I cant even compare it to anything in music. They even rule more than tool or pelican or empyrium or whatever rulez for anyone. sorry for OT
hahaha glad someone got the reference. :headbang:

One Inch Man said:
hahaha glad someone got the reference. :headbang:
Mein bratwurst has a first name, it's F-R-I-T-Z / Mein bratwurst has a second name, it's S-C-H-N-A-C-K-E-N-P-F-E-F-F-E-R-H-A-U-S-E-N.
:D
I got so excited on Simpsons at this current moment! I want to have all the series now in my hands just to know I have em... :loco:

hahahahahaha i love ranier wolfcastle.

"pie, remember when i told you i'd eat you last? i lied..."

One Inch Man said:

Usually people laugh when they're with other people, having a good time - it's like automatic laugh, even though it's not always funny...
I consider something to be really funny if it makes me laugh when I'm alone and I'm laughing to a screen - and the simpsons are damn funny as hell!

Ralph: My cat's breath smells like cat food]
or
Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
or
Crying isn't going to bring the dog back... unless your tears smell like dog food.

I always like to dress appropriate to where I'm going. So, a portion of my wardrobe borders on metrosexual. It's just something to wear when hanging at clubs in Philly or NYC. I'm sure I'll catch shit for it, but personally, I think the look is quite cool. What I find funny are the guys who go to clubs dressed like they're in a beer-and-a-shot bar.

Zod

General Zod said:
I always like to dress appropriate to where I'm going. So, a portion of my wardrobe borders on metrosexual. It's just something to wear when hanging at clubs in Philly or NYC. I'm sure I'll catch shit for it, but personally, I think the look is quite cool. What I find funny are the guys who go to clubs dressed like they're in a beer-and-a-shot bar.

Zod

no doubt, i have atire for all ocassions as well .. although not as fashionable as most (cool clothes for mutants are is not a profitable market yet) ... but yeah, dress properly for where you go !!!

although I do have this urge to wear my brick colored khakis and a dress shirt to Obituary tonight :loco:

One Inch Man said:

hahaha yes when i originally saw that ep i didn't get the reference (to the greatest action film possibly ever)