Gayest 80's/90's pseudo-metal bands

schenkadere

Obey my dog!
Apr 24, 2005
NY
www.soundclick.com
You know, those bands that may have had a "metal" member...or those ridiculous "super" groups.

My picks would be Night Ranger, Mr. Big and Damn Yankees.

They had a show on VH1 about the top "least" metal moments...that was pretty funny.

It might be this one.

handsomebeasts2.jpg

schenkadere said:
Good one...does anyone remember Thor? He would blow up hot water bottles and bend iron bars onstage...I saw him in the 80's.

I remember him. I thought Man-o-War were goofy then I saw Thor.

Mxgonzo said:
I remember him. I thought Man-o-War were goofy then I saw Thor.

Yeah...Man O War...greased up vikings...yup, Trixter...how about Kix?

I saw all those goofy bands...we used to go just for the goof of it...down some malt liquor, smoke a few doobies and have some laughs.

Accept was pretty goofy too.

schenkadere said:
Good one...does anyone remember Thor? He would blow up hot water bottles and bend iron bars onstage...I saw him in the 80's.

He is still around. A couple of my friends saw him a few weeks ago and said it was the best show they ever seen. Of course they listen to some really shitty music also:ill:

I've seen pictues...he's old and flabby...like we all will be one day...he looks like a retired pro wrestler. Does he still do the feats of strength on stage? Best show ever?...man, they must have been smoking some good shit.

schenkadere said:
I've seen pictues...he's old and flabby...like we all will be one day...he looks like a retired pro wrestler. Does he still do the feats of strength on stage? Best show ever?...man, they must have been smoking some good shit.

Actually, they don't smoke anything. Which leads me to believe that they are mentally retarded when it comes to music. Cool people, but man, I have not encountered two people with shittier tastes in music than them.

MyHatred said:
Actually, they don't smoke anything. Which leads me to believe that they are mentally retarded when it comes to music. Cool people, but man, I have not encountered two people with shittier tastes in music than them.

Unfortunately, this is true of most people I know...maybe I know more Thor fans than I realize.