GAYEST QUOTE EVER!

vomit

Hosebag wannabe
Feb 12, 2002
Somewhere in Time
Visit site
“It has come to us from the most legitimate and politically correct activist circles that our head-banger support is sorely needed to make the public aware of these atrocities.” Joey Belladonna

No one, friend or foe of the reunion, can deny these are some of the lamest most asinine remarks ever uttered anywhere on the planet.

What the hell was he thinking? :loco:

Really???

I agree. Although there's no way he said that. It's PR crap. They've put words in the bands mouth and the words are utterly cringeworthy!

I like to believe no one from the band said those quotes, it seems just virtually impossible to me.

It kind of reminds me of when David Lee Roth got back together with Van Halen, he said some pretty fucking gay things to, and before they had their first show he was out again.... Thought I would give some of ya`ll something to hope for...

vomit said:
No one, friend or foe of the reunion, can deny these are some of the lamest most asinine remarks ever uttered anywhere on the planet.

What the hell was he thinking? :loco:

Really???

What a COCK!!!!!! :ill: Had to be a Joey Quote.....Didnt it...

I think I may have 2 tickets for Glasgow 4 sale

I have nothing against Joey but I can't see this quote coming from him. Those words are on a piece of paper in front of him.

I remember seeing Anthrax in '87 at Donington and Joey said "Hello London". There is over 120 miles between the two places. I'm sure he is a top bloke and I wish him well

So Now The Guys Are So stupid they cant even speak for themselves at all and have all become "Yes Men" to the label............

Bollocks...................Desperation to Make all the Hype seem Good!!!

I remember that Buddy Quote, everyone giving him a hard time and shit.

Me too...LOL. TD was UNMERCILESS with him.....I think BLB is pretty cool though, and as funny as TD could be, he pushed it way too far. Hence, his ban. Funny that BLB poked fun at himself. As I said, he's a good dude, and goes way back on this forum.

Have a good one.