GClip for Mac Kick Starter

Hi Graham, thanks for chiming in and shedding some light on things.

Is there going to be an AU version of the plugins?

Hopefully some of the comments here weren't too insulting. There's nothing wrong with asking for help, so I suppose my mindset towards a thing like that in general was a bit one-sided. It felt almost as if someone was asking for handouts to be able to buy a thing, being able to get it, then yet wouldn't stop asking. I don't think that was really the gist of it now though.

No worries. I can see where people are coming from.

I've explicitly not committed to AU versions in the proposal to keep the scope limited to a straight port. In reality, if I got to the point where the plug-ins were building and running on a Mac, I expect it would be a relatively small step to create AU versions. And I like to think I'm the kind of guy to take that extra step. However, if people are considering backing and no AU is a deal-breaker, then I'd have to say don't back.

I have nothing to say about plugins, but I do find it a bit hilarious when people who bitch all the time about small fish devaluing their precious work, are trying their best, wether they realise it or not, to devalue some other dudes work.

I've never used gclip and propably never will, but just reading the first page of this thread made want to donate the guy some funds. Good times.