Gender Issues in Musician Circles? Existant or a Great Blubbering Vaginal Lie?

Christina Scabbia rules. I don't think she's succedeed because of her looks. I remember exactly the first time I ever heard a Lacuna Coil song, when In a Reverie was yet to come out. It was on the RADIO, I had no idea how they looked like but I loved their sound from the very first time.

_Quarantine_ said:
Christina Scabbia rules. I don't think she's succedeed because of her looks. I remember exactly the first time I ever heard a Lacuna Coil song, when In a Reverie was yet to come out. It was on the RADIO, I had no idea how they looked like but I loved their sound from the very first time.
crissy scabbia not only can sing like hell but has the exact kind of voice i find the best!
to be honest i always wanted someone who could sing like her for my band :D

Stun said:
Who's the ignorant savage who said virtuoso and bass don't go into the same sentence? VICTOR WOOTEN. He's twice as fast as Alexi and plays all styles of music, not just one... trust me, there's bass virtuosos......
the EXACT person i was talking about when i said there are bass virtuosos, victor wooten, TEH MAN :headbang:
that dude is awesome!

I luv you, stun =*

@quarantine: eAUHueheah yeah
i WISH

well, maybe when i get famous worldwide and start doing my weird projects, she'll accept my invitation :D

John Myung, practically shredding on bass (thumbs up).

But on the topic: I don't care about gender, if the person can play and has the right attitude and can take his/her ale, it's fine with me. I probably would prefer a girl over a guy (and this is me talking as a guy), I mean, it's nicer to look at. Chicks rule! :loco:
I almost started a band with a 14 yr old drummer, but he quit playing drums and started guitar.....damn shame, he was pretty good.
I like girls with instruments, but if a guy plays it better I prefer the guy in my band. And vice versa of course. No problem

Well me and my girlfriend are in a metal band together, and I got her into metal guitar, and she is slowly becoming a shred guitarist as well.

Not only does she love metal and have her own uni metal radio show, she plays metal, you have no idea how much I love her!