Genesis Of Spring - my folk project...

Really cool, man. Definitely need more, though. On the whole, I've been very impressed with the musical talent of the RCers. What with Nasheim, Lethal, October Falls, Noltem, Three Sheets to the Wind, Genesis of Spring, and others I'll be reminded of shortly, tis nice!

It's ok, but if you ask me, I think that the harsh vocals are a little out of place, but each to his own.

just thought I would try to offer some constructive criticism.

circus_brimstone said:
Really cool, man. Definitely need more, though. On the whole, I've been very impressed with the musical talent of the RCers. What with Nasheim, Lethal, October Falls, Noltem, Three Sheets to the Wind, Genesis of Spring, and others I'll be reminded of shortly, tis nice!

You're gonna take that back if I ever record anything :loco:

circus_brimstone said:

what about my band? you do know I am actually Rob Darken, right?

Highway Corsair said:
you can awesome! you can create anyway you like, and you'll get the free EP, when it comes out!
cool, well i'll work on some sketches for it....i need to go uh smoke some inspiration first haha

i did teh noltem logo btw so if you like that one you made the right choice :p

Highway Corsair said:
you can awesome!
comic2-501.png

Highway Corsair said:
The Noltem logo rules:headbang:
thx!

i tried to suggest you to him but i wasn't sure if it had been you, too much "inspiration" for me i guess :loco:

Corsair, dude, drop the vocals !