george romero's zombie trilogy

wow!

DAY OF THE DEAD is kinda cheesy in places, but it is as awesome flick, IMO! the gory scenes were top-notch; the last 30 minutes of this movie are about the best in any horror film ever made! i really liked this movie (even though the soundtrack sounded like it came from an 80s pop album).

NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD, the old one, suffered from lack of special effects. and why was it shot in black-and-white? it was only 1968. the ironic ending was supreme, but it wasn't enough to save the whole movie. it was original for the time, but it is not one of my favorites.

i have yet to see DAWN OF THE DEAD, but i hear that it is the best in the series. for some reason i can find it nowhere. maybe i will just order it off amazon.

anyway, these have become some of my favorite movies, along with the favorites of me and my friends: EVIL DEAD, EVIL DEAD 2, ARMY OF DARKNESS, HALLOWEEN, LEGEND, THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE, and a bunch of other weird ones.

Dawn of the Dead is pretty cool. One of the best zombie movies I've seen. Some great scenes like what happens when a zombie is shot in the head with a shotgun and zombies play icehockey.:lol:

Yeah romero is god, I have all of his, try and borrow MARTIN the vampure one, its great....

as well...

DO I MAKE ANY SENSE now.

I'm trying to work out all the sound effects taken from the Evil Dead's. The ones I have worked out so far are:

Deicide's song named after Evil Dead 2.....
In 2, one of the things shouts "I'll swallow your soul, I'll swallow your soul!", which I know I've heard in a song (I think Deicide too), but I don't know which.
Also, a little more obscure, I would swear that the crash as the tree thing crashes the house in the end of 2, the sound of the house crashing is used in the beginning of Brujeria - Mecosario.