german death-metal 5150-3 50 watts tone

Yeahh Schistosoma, i mixed you guys a few times at our Grill Em All Festival. Love your stuff, groovy as fuck. Your mix is nice, but i can´t stand that SSD snare sound any longer. Guitars are awesome!

Greetz
Beamer from Mourning day

Yeahh Schistosoma, i mixed you guys a few times at our Grill Em All Festival. Love your stuff, groovy as fuck. Your mix is nice, but i can´t stand that SSD snare sound any longer. Guitars are awesome!

Greetz
Beamer from Mourning day

servus alter! :kickass:

yes to much ssd snare, know this. change this more and more on my new mixes...

I'm digging all your mixes man, you are one of the few new members of this forum who can lay down a solid mix. I still love your tones. I just sold my 5150 yesterday to get a 5150 III. Should be here soon!

I'm digging all your mixes man, you are one of the few new members of this forum who can lay down a solid mix. I still love your tones. I just sold my 5150 yesterday to get a 5150 III. Should be here soon!

so thankful for your kind of words! really appreciate this! :worship:
good decision with the evh! love mine

This tone is perfect man! I'd love to get something similar. Whenever I mic up my 6505+ it sounds like shit.

cause 5150-3 mini is the key :lol: just kiding. it took lot of time to find the right spot with micing my cab.

the greatest thing of the evh 5150-3 is to record on 0,3-0,5 volume. and its sound fabulous, as you can hear...

cause 5150-3 mini is the key :lol: just kiding. it took lot of time to find the right spot with micing my cab.

the greatest thing of the evh 5150-3 is to record on 0,3-0,5 volume. and its sound fabulous, as you can hear...

Interesting... I don't suppose you could post a photo of your mic positioning and possibly your amp settings too? I use the same boost and mic so I'm curious.

Interesting... I don't suppose you could post a photo of your mic positioning and possibly your amp settings too? I use the same boost and mic so I'm curious.

i would, but i change my mic position every time. depends on the type of music. same to the amp settings.

hm, bit confused, cause the link works...

I'm not sure. I tried it again just now and the soundcloud page took ages to load but I think its working now. Might have been at soundcloud's end, not sure.

Anyway, mix is GREAT! I love the tone man. I can't wait to get my 5150iii 50w and od808. Gonna build my own cab to run it through too. :D

I'm not sure. I tried it again just now and the soundcloud page took ages to load but I think its working now. Might have been at soundcloud's end, not sure.

Anyway, mix is GREAT! I love the tone man. I can't wait to get my 5150iii 50w and od808. Gonna build my own cab to run it through too. :D

what speaker will you build in.