German Thread

Naja, das sind irgendwelche Kinder, die über etwas komplett sinnloses diskutieren und offenbar ist der Thread-Starter n(e) 0-12 Jährige(r) oder n Troll :D

Ist auch offensichtlich nicht ernst gemeint und einfach nurn schlechter Scherz.
Aber wie du schon bemerkt hast, denken die sie sind komplett lustig und machen weiter :D

Ja wenn ihr jetzt echt sagt das das lustig war dann seid ihr echt nen genauso dummen Humor wie der Rest hier :D
Das is doch keine Theorie,sondern nur Kinder, die trollen und scheiße schreiben die nicht mal Witz hat.

Ich befürchte, es gibt da genug Konsorten, die das todernst meinen.
Einer wie Karl Koch hat sich nicht aus Spaß am Sterben selbst angezündet.
Totaler Realitätsverlust.

??
Du denkst doch jetzt nicht echt das das ernst gemeint war? Den Karl Koch kram kannste doch nicht ernsthaft mit solchen Kindern vergleichen...
Die haben das doch einfach aus Spaß geschrieben. So wie der Koch steht doch keiner von denen dahinter.
Außerdem hat der sich auch gut wat geschmissen und das vll. nich verkraftet :D

Hey, I'm sorry to not use german, but I don't wanna rape a language I'm just starting to learn, so I'll go with english:

Is anyone here from Düsseldorf or nearby and could help me up with finding a relatively cheap hostel/hotel? We're 4 people and going there from Feb 5th to Feb 9th. Yes I know Google knows that stuff too, but Google doesn't hand in personal experience nor realistic pictures of where you're going most of the times.

I am going to Hamburg because it's the cheapest flight my friend could find :lol: To understand this I must say that this is intended to be a quick "forget the exams after they're done" trip to gtfo my town for 4 days and all, but was to be kept the less expensive we could because none of us has a particularly buoyant economy, so that's why we're going to Düsseldorf (flight back and forth 40€) and why yeah, something under 30€ per night/person would be great :lol:

But don't worry, I'll request help from all you germans next year because I'm going on an Erasmus scholarship to Austria and I plan on making quite a lot of trips around the surrounding countries with particular focus on Germany. And it hopefully will help me get my german in shape, as it's fucking lame right now :)

Sure we will :) And once I'm told for sure where I'm going (they say that around February/March) remember you have to help me out find a hockey team :lol:

I wrote to the damn Austrian Federation but they haven't even bothered answering. I wrote like a month ago or so :erk: