German Thread

there are any rules for using "order"? will people get mad at me if i use it every sentence?

Order as a German word means command.

Oder means "and or". You can end every sentence with "oder so" which should be equal to English "or so." But it's not something somebody would consider as a good writing style.

Zumindest in meinem Kopf ist Kreuzberg mittlerweile zum Szeneviertel geworden, ob's der Realität entspricht, kannst du selbst bestimmt besser beurteilen ;).
Musiker oder Künstler zu sein, ist schonmal ein Teil davon. Darüberhinaus wirkst du intelligenter und alternativer als der Großteil hier.

Kurzum: Ich habe nen Freund, der mich an deine Art erinnert und der wohnt in Kreuzberg.

:D Still I prefer Cologne (okok maybe because I haven´t been to Düsseldorf till now ;) )

I am going to Hamburg because it's the cheapest flight my friend could find :lol: To understand this I must say that this is intended to be a quick "forget the exams after they're done" trip to gtfo my town for 4 days and all, but was to be kept the less expensive we could because none of us has a particularly buoyant economy, so that's why we're going to Düsseldorf (flight back and forth 40€) and why yeah, something under 30€ per night/person would be great :lol:
Your flight will be the cheapest part of the trip as it seems ;) Well, I asked about the 30 € because that seems to be the minimum price for a decent hotel room, if you want it cheaper you´d have to take rooms in a youth hostel. Btw I´ve never been to Düsseldorf myself, so I can´t recommend something out of my own experience, only by judging from ratings in the internet.

But don't worry, I'll request help from all you germans next year because I'm going on an Erasmus scholarship to Austria and I plan on making quite a lot of trips around the surrounding countries with particular focus on Germany. And it hopefully will help me get my german in shape, as it's fucking lame right now :)
That´s great! Come to Heidelberg then :kickass:

I tell you the same thing again. We really HAVE TO meet :kickass:
Let's make a trip to Vienna then?
Me too :( I´m missing Vienna although it´s only five weeks since I´ve returned from there :lol:

But don't worry, I'll request help from all you germans next year because I'm going on an Erasmus scholarship to Austria and I plan on making quite a lot of trips around the surrounding countries with particular focus on Germany. And it hopefully will help me get my german in shape, as it's fucking lame right now :)

Really? Which university are you going to? If it's Salzburg let me know when you're there, than we could meet up (if I'm not abroad at the same time).

Zumindest in meinem Kopf ist Kreuzberg mittlerweile zum Szeneviertel geworden, ob's der Realität entspricht, kannst du selbst bestimmt besser beurteilen ;).
Musiker oder Künstler zu sein, ist schonmal ein Teil davon. Darüberhinaus wirkst du intelligenter und alternativer als der Großteil hier.

Kurzum: Ich habe nen Freund, der mich an deine Art erinnert und der wohnt in Kreuzberg.

:lol:
Scheiße, ich hatte jetzt was ganz anderes erwartet :D aber zu nett..
Aber naja, du hast schon recht. Hab auch irgendwie schon öfters gehört das Kreuzberg weg vom Assi-Image zum Szeneviertel mutiert ist, was teilweise auf jedenfall stimmt, zumindest in den Ecken wo ich war.

Kurzum: Ich wohne in Friedrichshain, welches einen ähnlichen Ruf (''Szeneviertel'',''Alternative'') genießt(nur leider kommen teilweise echt Nazis hierher, weil sie n paar langhaarige boxen wollen. Und die wohnen dann net mal hier im Viertel.)und kann das jedem nur empfehlen, vorallem wenn man sich leicht in nen Stadtcharakter verliebt, denn die Abende und Tage hier sind schon toll :D
Am Anfang denkt man, dass man in einen anderen Land wohnt (ich komme zwar nicht aus der extremsten Kleinstadt, aber Berlin ist schon was Besonderes.