Get it out

Strangelight said:
thats how I know that its mirage and not miracle. Music For Nations changed it to miracle for some reason. They tried to change the lyrics on Alternative 4 booklet too but luckily I was wise to it by then and kept a close eye on things.

You think they changed your lyrics on purpouse? Strange.

Strangelight said:
Regardless of what I think, I'm just telling you what happened.

I don't doubt that. But doesn't it seem more likely that they were changed by accident. Why would they change them, to simplify them?
But I do understand why you object to miracle instead of mirage. Miracle is such a useless word, so distanced, and quite contradictory to the rest of the song, plus it actually changes the whole meaning of it. Oh, you think they wanted the song to have a more positive feeling to it. That surely would piss me off too.

probably they were on drugs themselves at this time?

i never took drugs (except alc and cigs) so i can't tell if they are good or bad! It's the matter of how they are used i guess....

Strangelight said:
Its 'a mirage of hope and change' not 'miracle'

:Smug: you're right. heh, what's funny, if it said "mirage" it'd give a negative feel to the verse, and if it said "miracle" it would give a positive feel. But it doesn't matter because I concider "if the truth hurts prepare for pain" a VERY strong verse that can give a positive meaning full of inner power to the whole song no matter what that word is.("mirage" or "miracle"). That last verse combined with "miracle" would still make sense. It's as if someone has experienced a miraculous moment that gave them hope and strength for a change and then at the end they make that final statement which will keep them hoping that there can be a change. But yeh, "mirage" sounds more appropriate. The previous verses stand up for "mirage". You know.. "Hope has died in me , but now I'm here I don't wish to leave" ...come to think about it some more... doesn't that show some hope? staying somewhere waiting for something? for anything?

(Did that make sense??o_O I'm sorry if it didn't, nothing is tidy in my mind, how could anything get out of it tidy and comprehendable???)

Ez az egész, ha élvezed szabadlábon
Egy egész világ vár rád túl a rácson
Az egész cella tűzben éghet el - inkább fázom
Ez az egész "te és én" csak egy álom