Get it out

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
bah allan, get down on it. what youre gonna do? tell me? dance, come on! get your back up off the wall!

"It's easy for the thoughtless".
Sorry, that was too obvious to ignore, but nevermind, I'm feeling a bit thoughtless myself today. It's time for some good healthy drinking. And, well, perhaps dancing.

"The good times never seem to last" - Porcupine Tree

Always cherish whatchya' got, fella's, because you never know when it'll all come crashing down.

"What does your mirror see
Is it time to face up to me?" - Anathema

Vinny hit the nail on the head here. Have any of you really looked into the mirror, to see what's inside, not what's on the outside? I have, and I changed my ways.

"Wipe the tears from yesterday,
A time for change, take the pain away." - Anathema

Duncan tells us to live on. Something that I've grown accustomed to.

"Our bonds will be Eternal" - Dan Swano of Nightingale

Speaks for itself...

Right now:
``All We Ever Wanted'' all we ever wanted was everything
all we ever got was cold
get up, eat jelly
sandwich bars, and barbed wire
squash every week into a day
the sound of drums is calling
the sound of the drum has called
flash of youth shoot out of darkness....
factory-town
oh to be the cream
+ :"Time" ( Pink Floyd), "Lost" Tristania ( mostly the last 7 sentences)...can't remember of anything else..I'm currently in a "I HATE TIME" mood so...

A couple of months ago would be...
"I feel all alone in a crowded room",
"I've been in tears
Hope has died in me
But now I'm here, I don't wish to leave
Trapped in time
A miracle of hope and change
A swirling mass, no mercy now
If the truth hurts prepare for pain
Do you think we're forever?" +
"I've been down for a while, and now I'm coming back!" = ( what helped me help myself, along with a certain God-sent person)
that's all I can remember period

put no limits on the words
simply to live, that is my plan
in a city that breaks us
I will say nothing
I can tell that the shadow likes you still
like the memory, my heart keeps remembering
that simply to live, that was my plan
and I will say nothing

-----------------------------------------------

out of the ruins / blood grown heavy from his past / his wings stripped by thunder / but those storms keep coming back / singing birds in sickness / sing the same blues songs / when they fell out of the emptiness / they must have brought along / space's loneliness / gotten so good at hiding it / even he does not admit it / that glittering flash in his eyes / makes it look like he might be alright / if the blues are you hunter / then you will come face to face / with that darkness and desolation / and the endless depression / but you are not helpless / and you are not helpless / try to beat it / and live through space's loneliness / you are not helpless / I'll help you to try to beat it

- Jason Molina

oh lordy.. its 'MIRAGE' :yell:

cocaine.jpg

Allan said:
I'm confused. Did Vinny write the lyrics for Eternity part 1? My booklet states you as the writer of both lyrics and music.

thats how I know that its mirage and not miracle. Music For Nations changed it to miracle for some reason. They tried to change the lyrics on Alternative 4 booklet too but luckily I was wise to it by then and kept a close eye on things.