Get it out

Dhatura said:
Yeah, I must warn you I am disabled. But it's still sooo much fun :D

The point of earthly life is love, sex, food, sleep and music. The rest is bullshit :) Oh, forgot broadband.

So come on, baby, let's have a drink, we're distant relatives anyway :D
Sweet. It's only bread and butter for me this evening but it's all good.

Happy happy joy joy etc.:D

i could give you more
but you still wouldn't be happy
i could give all you need
but you still wouldn't be satisfied
i could give to our poor
now what good would that be
you'd shake hands with jesus
and you still would not believe

if you're happy with nothing you'll be so very happy with me
the less you expect the more you'll be pleased
the more you'll be pleased

i could change your mind
but what would you really be thinking
i'll show you a sign
but you just pass it on by
i could hold your hand
but then we'll both be sinking
the problem with the world
is everone's not just like you

ben harper - "less"

Har* said:
Death is no special at all. The thing is that I think that life is as precious as the rock you kick on the ground. Life is false and so is death. And these are all just words.

And I'm a cheerful fellow. It's like why not. I don't have to achieve anything. Everything just is. Which is pretty much nothing.

And then million smilies. :Spin::):Spin:. It's all rubbish.

I've had this so fucking what-attitude at times too, but it not okay.
Certainly one's own life can seem unimportant and empty compared to history and evolution, but then there is no greater single part in evolution or history than one human being. So you must accept the responsibility for your actions, you are convicted to freedom. It is only when you fail to do so that life becomes false.

Dhatura said:
Well, maybe you're right, and I'm fucked up the way I am. But if it makes me feel better I'd rather go on with it than always have this in mind: "life is a piece of shit, life is a piece of shit". It's enough to be depressed when I'm dumped, hehe. :ill: But it takes time to realize there's no hope, and you shouldn't deny yourself that time, however painful it is to go through it.

Well, hmm, dunno, not really actually, if I realize the other one is just not interested in what I say, I fuck off and avoid the person. Btw, I interpret "marketing my soul" in a different way, like exchanging some things for other things that seem worthwile at that time, and realizing you've made a mistake only when it's too late already.

And you should cheer up, right now I'm interested in what you're saying :D

I wasn't saying you were fucked up, I was referring to your remark about it being fucked up hope to lie to yourself.
About realising there is no hope, I don't get it, there is hope, even in the fact that we're having this discussion. Even if every time I take a walk I see 100 empty looking faces, then one glimpse of life in a person's eyes makes me hopeful. I don't know how I by conscious effort should stop hoping. And I certainly don't want to.
And there will always be hope in listening to Anathema, the fact that I'm able to hear music so beautifull, feel that it is so beautiful, is enough for me to feel life is more than one self. Feelings are not always selfish.

"Feelings are not always selfish."
quote of the week dere boss, the lads post has caught the correct big time, you could make a correctness stew out of it.

har stop being such a big girls blouse, your parents obviously didnt hit you often enuff as a kid :lol:

Allan said:
I've had this so fucking what-attitude at times too, but it not okay.
Certainly one's own life can seem unimportant and empty compared to history and evolution, but then there is no greater single part in evolution or history than one human being. So you must accept the responsibility for your actions, you are convicted to freedom. It is only when you fail to do so that life becomes false.
Responsibility for whom or what? What's the right thing to do and why? Somebody would argue that it comes from your heart or soul or whatever but it seems quite varied where people draw moral lines etc. For me it works to be a quite caring people but there's not big truth or meaning behind that. It's just who I am and no-one is any better or worse.

Now small example how different people valuate life. This is really a simplified example and really obvious but here we go.

Now there is a soldier, a old hippy farmer and a vegan. They all agree that Hitler were a bad guy. How he could do that?

Then they start to argue whether it's right or not to kill people in war. It's a soldier against the other two. The hippy and vegan get upset and leave for dinner.

They go to hippy's farm where the hippy's wife had maid a lovely dinner. Let's say it's some bread, dairy products and fish. The vegan feel disgusted. How can the hippy not respect life enough. It is so wrong to kill and keep animals. People should know better as they have a choice.

The vegan leaves. He picks some mushrooms preparing to eat them. Out of nowhere comes a person who says how can you do that. How can you kill those beautiful mushrooms? He is one who only eats parts of vegetables that don't kill the plant. These people exist for real.

Now who is right? Why? Is there flow of life or or are we just animated matter?

And now it's getting even more retarded. :)

Har* said:
Responsibility for whom or what? What's the right thing to do and why? Somebody would argue that it comes from your heart or soul or whatever but it seems quite varied where people draw moral lines etc. For me it works to be a quite caring people but there's not big truth or meaning behind that. It's just who I am and no-one is any better or worse.

Now small example how different people valuate life. This is really a simplified example and really obvious but here we go.

Now there is a soldier, a old hippy farmer and a vegan. They all agree that Hitler were a bad guy. How he could do that?

Then they start to argue whether it's right or not to kill people in war. It's a soldier against the other two. The hippy and vegan get upset and leave for dinner.

They go to hippy's farm where the hippy's wife had maid a lovely dinner. Let's say it's some bread, dairy products and fish. The vegan feel disgusted. How can the hippy not respect life enough. It is so wrong to kill and keep animals. People should know better as they have a choice.

The vegan leaves. He picks some mushrooms preparing to eat them. Out of nowhere comes a person who says how can you do that. How can you kill those beautiful mushrooms? He is one who only eats parts of vegetables that don't kill the plant. These people exist for real.

Now who is right? Why? Is there flow of life or or are we just animated matter?

And now it's getting even more retarded. :)

the farmer is my favourite

Bambi said:
"Feelings are not always selfish."
quote of the week dere boss, the lads post has caught the correct big time, you could make a correctness stew out of it.

har stop being such a big girls blouse, your parents obviously didnt hit you often enuff as a kid :lol:

That does sound a bit cheesy now that I think about it, sorry!
Am I a week dere boss? Not sure what it means but it sounds bad so I disagree. Sorry to be making correctness stew, will try to be more incorrect.

Har* said:

And now it's getting even more retarded. :)[/QUOTE

I am not an idealist.
Responsibility for everything you do and everyone it affects. If it works for you to care for people, it seems that you do not find life as empty and false as you would like to leave the impression of. Maybe you're just affraid of making correctness stew and being retarded.
I have no fear of correctness stew. Sorry to retard you.
"casts long shadows on my heart"

you scuttering gobsheen allan you get awarded quote of the week and you disagree, i was agreeing with you. Why is it when im being nice no one believes me?? :erk:

im going back to taking the piss, this isnt worth the effort :lol:

But don't you think there's a point when you realize your hope is false? I mean not conscious "non-hoping", just you get tired of your own tiring hope. Still, it doesn't prevent you from raising it again when things change. And then you go down again. And up again. And down again. That's the way it is, doodoodoo...

Bambi said:
you scuttering gobsheen allan you get awarded quote of the week and you disagree, i was agreeing with you.

But I don't think feelings are not selfish. Can you give me an example when they are not?

Bambi said:
Why is it when im being nice no one believes me??

Your heart is too deep and black... that may be the reason :D

Bambi said:
you scuttering gobsheen allan you get awarded quote of the week and you disagree, i was agreeing with you. Why is it when im being nice no one believes me?? :erk:

im going back to taking the piss, this isnt worth the effort :lol:

Sorry about that, my fault. A sudden assault of hypersensitivity.