get off our backs!!!!!!!!

Should they leave us the hell alone?

• Total voters
This is a f#%!ed up Thread from talking about work, to school, then some dude talking about lamps in his F#$!ing lamp. Look at a job they will judge you for how you look And we just have to learn to deal with that crap in life. Just try to find a way to fly under the radar. By the way Punk is some one who is rebellious and does not go by social standers. Have fun and enjoy! These are the lessons of life deal with them and you'll do fine.:kickass::headbang::rolleyes:

Punk is something people grow out of usually. Just like being a Wigger. I've been a Punk pretty much for 4 years now. But yeah a job at guitar center would Rock though. I mean lots of people who work there (or at least the one in my area) have all these piercings and long hair and mohawks. In a place like that I guess it would be better to hire interesting looking people rather than conventional.

But image is important. But yeah if someone tells you to cut your hair if you want a job you either get another job or cut your fucking hair.

Id depends on the job. If it dosen't pay much then I would say f you if it was a job some one would die for then where are the clippers??