get ready

how the fuck can half these people say they're fans though. they sit on here all day talking about all things not related to nevermore, bash the band, album or member in some way when a related topic comes up, and then don't really seem to care if they lose two of the strongest members.

then there's guru, who NEVER comes around (who gives a shit) unless someone leaves like Steve, or now this. you clearly don't like Nevermore anymore. So leave the forum...it's simple.

i seem to recall that when I first joined and tried to speak of that one band that was cool that I just got a bunch of pictures of bacon and tittays. but I dont even have 600 posts so my opinion is mini lol

This forum has long since evolved into something other than a pure music board. Unless Warrel (who participates in our bullshit) decides it has to change, deal with it. There is no reason that someone who doesn't like some of Nevermore's material should leave or not speak their opinions.

you're missing the point bro. most of you guys just BASH the fucking band. maybe you dont realize it but you do. TGE comes out and you guys bash it, bash the guitar playing, etc. TOC comes out and you guys say ah it sucks. Loomis writes a record maybe, oh, .01% of the human species could hope to write and it sucks. wd's solo record gets props as it should. but the point is, whenever anything comes up related to Nevermore, at least 50% of the regulars who post here just BASH the fucking band.

Yeah, not being able to see the band live again with Jeff or Van sucks... I really can't believe I missed them on their last tour... and I was really looking forward to
this upcoming tour with Symphony X... I'm bummed seriously.. But life goes on and I just hope I will like whatever material Warrel will write with Atilla and Jim..
...and of course... a tour too would be nice, but I'm jumping ahead waaaaay too far now.

BOO :(

and thanks NevermoreTHC :) You are correct :)

you're missing the point bro. most of you guys just BASH the fucking band. maybe you dont realize it but you do. TGE comes out and you guys bash it, bash the guitar playing, etc. TOC comes out and you guys say ah it sucks. Loomis writes a record maybe, oh, .01% of the human species could hope to write and it sucks. wd's solo record gets props as it should. but the point is, whenever anything comes up related to Nevermore, at least 50% of the regulars who post here just BASH the fucking band.

No we dont bash the band we bash Jeff bringing the 7 string guitar to the band and the invention of 7 string guitar as an entirety. We don't bash the band.

You seem to confuse bashing with opinions. People talk about an album. One person states their opinion. Then the next person does. If the second person does not like said album, its not bashing, even if it happens to be an album you like.

How much is there really to say about nevermore on a daily basis?

Hell, I think of WD's 1200+ posts, 95% of them aren't about nevermore in any manner...

How much is there really to say about nevermore on a daily basis?

Hell, I think of WD's 1200+ posts, 95% of them aren't about nevermore in any manner...

why should he post about his own band? band forums should first and foremost be for FANS. talk about off-topic shit if you want to but honestly, even before today's events, i cant tell you how many times ive sat here and read some of the posts and asked myself 'are these guys even fans? what the fuck are they doing here?'