get ready

OK...so...now what? Assuming the others have relinquished the rights to the name, what is the plan? Under better financial circumstances, I'd have said let the name cease and have the reputation and legend proceed it (Like SYL). I'd have thought WD's solo band could incorporate NM songs into the set so as to at least in a live format, keep those tunes alive. But seeing as the Nevermore name really carries the most weight with it, I would imagine keeping Attila and Dagna on and adding other members of the solo band to fill it out and essentially make it a conglomerate of the two would make sense. And what is the status on Jim? Is he capable of returning to the stage after everything that's been going on?

I would love to know the status on Jim also. Hope he's OK.
And I am pretty sure the name Nevermore belongs to Warrel... but I am not sure.

Gene Simmons?

No ME you jackass .....

IMAG0155.jpg

Produce the next album, please.

A curious request, under the circumstances perhaps? :)

This is rather a sad moment. I just really wanted to say that I wish all the guys the very best in their musical endeavours going forward.

I had a great deal of fun working with them on the first few Nevermore releases - some awesome memories!

:kickass::kickass:

Sad and bad news for us jews. Personally, from what I've known since starting to listening to Nevermore is that Jeff is one of the, obviously, key members of the band and it's a big loss to have him go. But I don't know what's happening on the inside because maybe Attila has some very strong stuff. I think it's weird to continue on without Jeff, but I am happy that they are. This to me is like Judas Priest continuing on without K.K.Downing AND Glenn Tipton (similar but not entirely alike news today too, eh?). But you know, I think Warrel is like Rob Halford and he's a strong enough presence and afterall he is what makes a Nevermore record and Nevermore record so I wish many happy returns to the band's future! I too agree, that their last couple albums sorta lacked a bit...even though there were alot of solos.

I'm glad I won rock paper scissors over Van Williams drum stick last year...still on my shelf!

I was outta town for the October Jaxx show, as well but took it for granted that there'd be another chance down the road. So much for that idea.

Now that I've celebrated 420 day again, I'm embarrased at myself for falling for the personal shit. Maybe my emotions are just fuct from the bad news. Sorry, fags.

I was outta town for the October Jaxx show, as well but took it for granted that there'd be another chance down the road. So much for that idea.

Now that I've celebrated 420 day again, I'm embarrased at myself for falling for the personal shit. Maybe my emotions are just fuct from the bad news. Sorry, fags.

^ same y0.
I wish I would have gone to NYC or PA when they played there in October..
Kicking myself over it!!

MetalKingdom: not to mention - beers and other stuff that was planned for the Jaxx show that got canceled... . man oh man :(