get ready

Like I want anything to do with a forum meet up. If you'd paid attention to this place beyond the past 6 hours, you'd know this place has been a barren wasteland. Now you come around and start calling everyone drama queens when beforehand, when you were gone, there was no sort of drama at all. Now you come back around because your favorite band broke up and start up with your fucking lame attitude and piss everyone off again and all of sudden everyone is a drama queen.

YOU ARE THE DRAMA, Guru. Do you even realize it?

my pals .. shut the fuck up. You really are just a bitch.

FYI if you don't like it you can suck my dirty fat cock ... ok?

This pissing you off bitch boy?

You're asking another man to suck your dick and you're calling ME a bitch??

See, this is what I'm talking about here, Guru.

2v3k4k0.jpg

It's going from pathetic to utterly lamentable, guys.

Just reliving the good ol days.

I love interwebz toughz bitchez.

especially ones who know BJJ and think they can take anyone out cause they are "trained".

First rule of interwebz bitches, brag about some nonsense that makes absolutely no difference in a street fight. Then threaten someone who you know nothing about cause you think they are just some random thug.

I welcome pieces of shit like him to my city.

Let him come and lets see how far he gets.

This is like, Westboro Baptist Church size trolling right now. It's imponderable [to say the least] that a single thing has been taken seriously.

Just reliving the good ol days.

I love interwebz toughz bitchez.

especially ones who know BJJ and think they can take anyone out cause they are "trained".

First rule of interwebz bitches, brag about some nonsense that makes absolutely no difference in a street fight. Then threaten someone who you know nothing about cause you think they are just some random thug.

I welcome pieces of shit like him to my city.

Let him come and lets see how far he gets.

Do I.... I shouldn't.

No, I gotta. It'll bug me otherwise.

1303208392060.jpg