get ready

Just reliving the good ol days.

I love interwebz toughz bitchez.

especially ones who know BJJ and think they can take anyone out cause they are "trained".

First rule of interwebz bitches, brag about some nonsense that makes absolutely no difference in a street fight. Then threaten someone who you know nothing about cause you think they are just some random thug.

I welcome pieces of shit like him to my city.

Let him come and lets see how far he gets.
hahaha man where do you come up with this shit??? All I said was I think it'd be fun to punch you in the face. I never said a fucking thing about BJJ.

Well at some point you had to mention it cause somewhere Captain Beard knew you were in BJJ, so at some point you were bragging about being a tough guy, or pseudo tough guy ..... Unless you typed one too many J's which I could understand cause we all know you love giving Blow Jobs to men in the woods.

Weather it was this thread or a thread from a year ago is irrelevant, You were still trying to be a tough guy, or look cool being in Brazilian Jui Jitsu

my pals .. shut the fuck up. You really are just a bitch.

FYI if you don't like it you can suck my dirty fat cock ... ok?

This pissing you off bitch boy?

you.jpg

(when will it come?)

Seriously, I've never been a Nevermore fan, I've never frequented this board, I've never read any of your posts prior to today, yet you have managed to give me the impression of being a pathetic, miserable little piece of shit who can only reach spiritual completion by denigrating others, i.e. among the lowest piece of human life.

I shed some Swedish tears for you.
:cry:

So, I enjoy Nevermore, I think that their music is Ace.
I also hate to hear about bands who've been together for a long time breaking up/splitting up.
I could imagine the relationship that those guys have would be an up and down kinda thing, what with living together on the road, constantly being in each others personal space.
I can also imagine that it would be like a family, but shit happens, people change and life goes on.
I wish all of them the best of luck and hopefully this doesn't hurt their friendships. Who knows maybe they'll split for a while then come back together and all this shit just helped to strengthen their bonds.
I don't know and I won't pretend to know.
So lets all do as stormo says and chill the fuck out.
also, I think this will be my dinner for the night.
portobello%20ravioli.jpg

you.jpg

(when will it come?)

Seriously, I've never been a Nevermore fan, I've never frequented this board, I've never read any of your posts prior to today, yet you have managed to give me the impression of being a pathetic, miserable little piece of shit who can only reach spiritual completion by denigrating others, i.e. among the lowest piece of human life.

I shed some Swedish tears for you.
:cry:

the beauty of this forum is that we're able to form relationships with others here, instead of mindlessly following a band and loving everything they do. any of us that have a history on this board know who guru is and what his deal is. on the other hand, we have no idea who YOU are, and we really don't care.

the beauty of this forum is that we're able to form relationships with others here, instead of mindlessly following a band and loving everything they do. any of us that have a history on this board know who guru is and what his deal is. on the other hand, we have no idea who YOU are, and we really don't care.

And people wonder WHY I love this kid!

Will he just doesn't get it, he doesn't realize that this is just a big board of trolls. I would be willing to bet my last years salary that if me and Schpongled actually met in real life it would be beers all around and good times had by everyone.

Then he would punch me in the face, I would kick him in the nuts then just laugh it all off.....

At least that's the way I see it.

Its like me and Karen we argue, and fight and piss each other off but deep down inside we are both Jews and we all know blood is thicker then piss ..... that's how it goes right?

haha man, i have to say. im fascinated by your fucking posts! seriously! you're so fucking passive aggressive it's insane. go back and read some of the shit you said to 'karen' i take it it's what's her name...the fucking dead chick right, can't remember. anyway, go back and read all that shit smack and now....this! all wishy washy. you're pretty fucking mental, bro. but i like it now. it's keeping me entertained even at this hour.

Its like me and Karen we argue, and fight and piss each other off but deep down inside we are both Jews and we all know blood is thicker then piss

got a pretty big laugh out of this. it caught me completely off guard. but yeah. both you and Kevin have grumpy online personalities, but are both cool in person douches. internet arguing is always funny because nobody ever really acts like that