get ready

Let's all take a breath and then take it easy. Here's some boobs to help you relax.

04.jpg

I can't keep up with all the drama in this thread while I'm at work, but I do just want to say that I would revel in the opportunity to fist fight Guru.

I can't keep up with all the drama in this thread while I'm at work, but I do just want to say that I would revel in the opportunity to fist fight Guru.

Oh look at you running to Karen's aid! Such a hero!

You would win probably but not without losing a testicle in the process......

I'm old and fat and I fight dirty. Rocks and sticks and shit ..... would be ugly for you. You don't wanna fuck up that pretty face do you? Trust me you don't want to look like me.

by the wya, it has nothing to do with Karen and everything to do with how fucking stupid and arrogant you are.

I am sure you are not, but is it really worth it?

If you say yes then just make sure you come to the Vegas forum meetup. I can arrange a nice place we can duke it out like internet tough guys. Wear a cup though, cause I guarantee there will be kicks to the nuts involved.
Not advocating either of you slap fighting, but you do know he's in BJJ right?

Like I want anything to do with a forum meet up. If you'd paid attention to this place beyond the past 6 hours, you'd know this place has been a barren wasteland. Now you come around and start calling everyone drama queens when beforehand, when you were gone, there was no sort of drama at all. Now you come back around because your favorite band broke up and start up with your fucking lame attitude and piss everyone off again and all of sudden everyone is a drama queen.

YOU ARE THE DRAMA, Guru. Do you even realize it?

Like I want anything to do with a forum meet up. If you'd paid attention to this place beyond the past 6 hours, you'd know this place has been a barren wasteland. Now you come around and start calling everyone drama queens when beforehand, when you were gone, there was no sort of drama at all. Now you come back around because your favorite band broke up and start up with your fucking lame attitude and piss everyone off again and all of sudden everyone is a drama queen.

YOU ARE THE DRAMA, Guru. Do you even realize it?
NO JOHN, YOU ARE THE DEMONS!