get ready

the beauty of this forum is that we're able to form relationships with others here, instead of mindlessly following a band and loving everything they do. any of us that have a history on this board know who guru is and what his deal is. on the other hand, we have no idea who YOU are, and we really don't care.

Well, what I didn't approve of was his behavior, but after having read the last couple of pages I've come to realize that you've set the bar pretty low in here, so maybe that's just the way things work around here. Still don't like some of the garbage he spews, tho.

To kiss and make up, I offer this

I'd imagine that he wouldnt care as he just lost two people he has spent so much time with. he probably isnt even reading this i'd assume, why would he bother with our hateful and spiteful opinions and posts?

^ I love how you always analyze peoples posts and just defend the forum at all costs.
Was that directed at me?

Will just be you, I love ya the way you are.
Careful Will, his next post will be a veiled invitation to accompany him to the steam room.

To kiss and make up, I offer this

Posting naked women? Gah, that is so vulgar and tasteless!

... at least when it's done in such a low resolution. ;)

I'd imagine that he wouldnt care as he just lost two people he has spent so much time with. he probably isnt even reading this i'd assume, why would he bother with our hateful and spiteful opinions and posts?

Not+Sure+if+serious.jpg

assuming you were talking about my post...

I've come to realize that you've set the bar pretty low in here

It's because we're bored as shit in here and pass the time by spewing shit at each other. When it comes to actual discussion about the band that hasn't ALREADY been derailed in to a gigantic tub of piss, I'm sometimes the first to reply with real responses. Seeing as though I was late to this party, I skipped the pleasantness. Talk to me about the band somewhere else, and I'll be cordial and quite knowledgable. I'll even share cool stories about each of the band members. I'd like to consider myself on the 'inner circle' of things to a degree, though not as much as a couple of the others on this forum... primarily due to the fact that Warrel texts me from time to time, they played 'No More Will' in Seattle for me with me on stage, and at almost every show I've been to, there's been significant hanging out time. I didn't intend for this post to turn in to me bragging (even though Jeff DID sell me the Axtra Custom Stylus used to record Dreaming Neon Black), but I kinda had no choice but to tell you exactly who I am. I'm a friend of the band, as well as a follower... one that speaks his mind when he doesn't like the direction a band's been going in, and I've been quite vocal in that regard since I registered here 9 years ago.

Everything about the band has been discussed repeatedly over the years and can be found by using the search button. When something new like this pops up, we sort of maintain the same habits... only, with Jeff leaving, it seems like more people are willing to share my opinion on the change in the band's sound since 1999 after they switched to 7 strings. That isn't saying that they don't have good songs anymore... it's just the songwriting isn't even close to being similar.

In summary: I say the things I do out of boredom and fun. You get used to this place very quickly, and you learn which people you need to block to get the most out of the experience.

edit: Yes, I added a good amount of stuff to this post, so yeah.

Thanks for the headsup. As I said a couple of pages back, I was never a Nevermore fan, even though I enjoy some of their songs/albums. No secret that I can't get into Warrel Dane's vocals. That's not me saying he can't sing, just that can't get used to his voice.

Thanks for the headsup. As I said a couple of pages back, I was never a Nevermore fan, even though I enjoy some of their songs/albums. No secret that I can't get into Warrel Dane's vocals. That's not me saying he can't sing, just that can't get used to his voice.

Gotchya. I also added a bunch of stuff to my last post that might clue you in a little more.

It's because we're bored as shit in here and pass the time by spewing shit at each other. When it comes to actual discussion about the band that hasn't ALREADY been derailed in to a gigantic tub of piss, I'm sometimes the first to reply with real responses. Seeing as though I was late to this party, I skipped the pleasantness. Talk to me about the band somewhere else, and I'll be cordial and quite knowledgable. I'll even share cool stories about each of the band members. I'd like to consider myself on the 'inner circle' of things to a degree, though not as much as a couple of the others on this forum... primarily due to the fact that Warrel texts me from time to time, they played 'No More Will' in Seattle for me with me on stage, and at almost every show I've been to, there's been significant hanging out time. I didn't intend for this post to turn in to me bragging (even though Jeff DID sell me the Axtra Custom Stylus used to record Dreaming Neon Black), but I kinda had no choice but to tell you exactly who I am. I'm a friend of the band, as well as a follower... one that speaks his mind when he doesn't like the direction a band's been going in, and I've been quite vocal in that regard since I registered here 9 years ago.

Everything about the band has been discussed repeatedly over the years and can be found by using the search button. When something new like this pops up, we sort of maintain the same habits... only, with Jeff leaving, it seems like more people are willing to share my opinion on the change in the band's sound since 1999 after they switched to 7 strings. That isn't saying that they don't have good songs anymore... it's just the songwriting isn't even close to being similar.

In summary: I say the things I do out of boredom and fun. You get used to this place very quickly, and you learn which people you need to block to get the most out of the experience.

edit: Yes, I added a good amount of stuff to this post, so yeah.

Will why do you bother. Seriously .... if they dont get it let them think you are a hate monger. The entire point of this forum is shit talking, food talking and boobs. Once in a while we discuss a good movie or some political jargon. Other then that we all talk shit .. They just dont like us cause we are so good at it ;)

Love ya buddy ....

Oh ... Steam Room at 5:00?

You don't like NM and you don't like WD. Why are you here? Post some tits, food, funny shit or GTFO. You're out of your element, Donnie.

Shit like this always happens with the progfags come lurking, not understanding the dynamics of this forum.

And to the girl who mentioned hanging out with Jeff, Guru's right; it's because you have tits. How can you not see that?

This forum isn't like any other forum, and if you are offended by any of this, kindly leave now. If you find it funny or entertaining, you are welcome to stay, just know that everyone's a target and no one is safe. Fanbois/gurlz are not welcome.

You don't like NM and you don't like WD. Why are you here? Post some tits, food, funny shit or GTFO. You're out of your element, Donnie.
Now, now, he's just saying what he thinks, and he's got a right to. Some hazing or shit-slinging is nice, but it doesn't always have to be acidic over here too, which is what some people don't seem to get. ALWAYS being caustic to each other loses its novelty after a while.

Although yeah, posting tits or beer is always encouraged. I'm at work, so I can't answer any immediate needs for boobies.