get ready

I'm actually glad. I think that the focus on Nevermore as a band in general switched since Dead Heart to Jeff's guitar skills and less on the band that created super original, dark, heavy and honest metal that was way ahead of its time.

Hopefully they'll get someone who understands the original vibe of the band and take it back to the focus being on songwriting and atmosphere.

what's tim calvert up to? :D

I'm actually glad. I think that the focus on Nevermore as a band in general switched since Dead Heart to Jeff's guitar skills and less on the band that created super original, dark, heavy and honest metal that was way ahead of its time.

Hopefully they'll get someone who understands the original vibe of the band and take it back to the focus being on songwriting and atmosphere.

what's tim calvert up to? :D

+100000000000000

I think this is the first time we have agreed on anything :)

fuck all that. Jeff + Warrel = amazingness. take one out of the equation and all you have is awesomeness. This seriously blows

HAHHAHAHA .,.. you can tell who the new fan on the block is.

Nevermores best material was written by guitarists OTHER THEN Jeff ....lol

POE anyone!

Oh come the fuck on. You have to be Jeff just trolling or something. "Oh yeah I exchange emails with Jeff and he's a dick" and "NM's revolving door of guitarists is the defining quality of their band"? Comon.

I also agree that there's no Nevermore without Jeff and Van. And I vehemently disagree with anyone saying that Nevermore "lost focus" or any of that dumbass shit. The last two albums are monuments of real metal.

Oh come the fuck on. You have to be Jeff just trolling or something. "Oh yeah I exchange emails with Jeff and he's a dick" and "NM's revolving door of guitarists is the defining quality of their band"? Comon.

Oh ya ... I am some n00b to the forum and have no idea who anyone in the band is. DICKHEAD I been a fan before you were a cum stain in your daddies panties.

#1. Jeff hasnt always been the most humble of guys ....
#2 Warrel is the man, and his solo record proved it
#3 Calvert wrote some of the best Nevermore material EVER
#4 Smyth who I fucking hate as well wrote songs on Godless that were dynamic and werent just 7 string djenty bullshit....

Have you even listened to Nevermore before they started using 7 string guitars?

No??

Didnt think so ......

Take your fanboi bullshit back to Sevenstring.org

FYI ... Jeff doesnt post here, he hasnt in YEARS ... so go the fuck away. Warrel and Jim talk to the fans, and respect us even though they are both gay! :p

Pancake Nipples for everyone! Except the n00bs

This. Fucking. Blows.

First, Anneke leaves The Gathering (one of my favs) a few years ago and now my other favorite band from the last 20 years goes through this? FUCK!

You can't deny what Jeff brings to the band because Zero Order Phase basically sounded like an instrumental Nevermore album. Hopefully WD and Jim can get 2 guitarists who can help write quality material. Either that or it's going to be all Sanctuary, all the time (well, except when WD's next solo album gets released).

I did find it funny that the guys all came out separately after the gig at the Gramercy back in October.

Oh ya ... I am some n00b to the forum and have no idea who anyone in the band is. DICKHEAD I been a fan before you were a cum stain in your daddies panties.

#1. Jeff hasnt always been the most humble of guys ....
#2 Warrel is the man, and his solo record proved it
#3 Calvert wrote some of the best Nevermore material EVER
#4 Smyth who I fucking hate as well wrote songs on Godless that were dynamic and werent just 7 string djenty bullshit....

Have you even listened to Nevermore before they started using 7 string guitars?

No??

Didnt think so ......

Take your fanboi bullshit back to Sevenstring.org

FYI ... Jeff doesnt post here, he hasnt in YEARS ... so go the fuck away. Warrel and Jim talk to the fans, and respect us.

you dont diserve respect if you're turning on Jeff because he left the band. All of a sudden the newer nevermore isnt awesome? i dont get you.

i mean I dont get why people immediately jump on a team, when we all should agree that this fucking sucks