get ready

I love My Acid Words, Final Product, and Medicated Nation I should mention. Yeah I think we know where every forum member stands on the discography by now, I just wanted to say a few words about TOC now that it's had some time to grow.

I guess I just want Nevermore to be as hopeless and depressing sounding as possible. Warrel is best when he's making me want to kill myself.

I don't know, man... I'll have to disagree with you, here... Sentient Number 6 may be DIRECTLY about robots, but I associated with it some things that were more metaphorical... Not to sound like an emo, or anything, but I've been so depressed sometimes in my life where I've ceased to feel... I FELT like a Robot.. (It got so bad, that I lost a lot of physical sensations as well...)

I think it alludes to that a lot as well...

And I mean, come on.. The SINGING on This Godless Endeavor (The track)?!?!
SUPER bleak/emotional, man... I'm not saying that I dislike older Nevermore OR that I absolutely hate TOC... However, I felt like TOC was missing a lot... Maybe I just haven't listened to it enough to let it grow on me... I'll be replaying the album as soon as finals are over, haha...

So I have been out of town and not able to surf, what god-awful news this is.

Read through most of what has been said, not going to go into best/worst albums or who's fault.

My concern is that all of the guys continue to play music to the best of their ability and have fun doing it. If they do, it will most certainly work out for us in the form of kick ass music in the future.

To WD: Have enjoyed the trip so far man, going back to the first time I met you in Houston at Backstage. Keep your head up and amaze us with a new CD.

To Jeff and Van: Both of you have been super cool to me the times we have met. I wish you both the best of luck and would look forward to a collaboration between the two of you, brutal yet precision.

To Jim: Hope your feeling better man. I hope that you can be the glue that holds this new endevour together. Continue the thunder my friend.

To the NvrBoarderz: I know I haven't been around much, but it is good to see some of the old names again. Hopefully the next time there is this much activity on this board it will be talking about how killer the new album is and a return to the glory days of NM.

Sad, but good news is how I feel. Sometimes change is needed and in this case let's hope for the very best to come out of it.

Peace.

The pain is born from memory of pleasures unparalleled and pure
In velvet sleep I live the past again
There is no chance to release me, no answer to bring peace
Some people conjure dreaming, sanctified electric karmic burn through

Poetic as fuck.

at first I thought that you were saying that because of Warrel on his screenname (sentient 6) you hate the record. Haha...I only read el stormo's quotation of you so I didn't see the whole description otherwise it would have been obvious to me that you were talknig about the song.

So...who is likely to replace Loomis? I would like Tim Calvert back or whoever the guy on DNB was. Also, two guitarist would be nice in case one of them sucks at songwriting.

I keep hearing about Atilla. Isn't he the guy who did vocals on Ordo Ad Chao by Mayhem?

As far as I know...no...he was a different guy...if you're talking about the guy on "Dos Mysterios De Sanathas" or whatever (who I think returned to the band recently). That guy sounded like someone taking a very painful shit at the hand of the devil.