Get Well Soon!

I think this marks a first for the Maidens... the first gig they ever had to cancel?

Of course, the entire band getting sick is definitely a valid excuse. And I think there should be a mass lynching of the inconsiderate person(s) who brought that bug to the NAMM show!!!

Get well soon!
;)

I saw nothing on the main board about a show being cancelled. What happened, flu bug?

Peppermint tea is great for breaking fevers. Drink it straight, no sugar or anything, and take a hot bath and you'll sweat like a marathon runner. But be careful, too much tea has an emesis effect.

I'm quite partial to homeopathy. It's fixed ailmens and injuries within minutes or hours in some cases. Try this site: http://www.abchomeopathy.com/go.php Hope you all feel better soon.

Almost forgot something that's much easier. A few years back, I had to go to the ER for a sliced up hand. I had a cold at the time, and the doctor said to go to Jamba Juice and get a Powerboost with Immune Boost. She said drink one a day for 3 days and the cold will go away. Sure seems to work. When I feel anything coming on I get one and haven't had so much as a cold in 18 months.

Red wine and multivitamins work for me! How is it that I didn't get sick? I was at NAMM. I even stopped by Bill & Jen's for at least an hour before going to the NAMM show, when Jen was sick! (Knock on wood)...

Thanks for all the get well wishes... Today marks sickday #7- I refuse to stay in bed any longer. This sucks big time.
I am so sick of drinking hot tea- so I had some apple juice that McBurrain delivered to me the other day- I drank it cold with ice!

I'm just glad that I'm finally over this crap. Now, I'm just trying to get rid of the congestion. I'm just glad this thing has finally stopped attacking my central nervous system. The dizzy spells were really annoying.

Originally posted by alanbirdsell
"The Bug" is for people who can't handle drugs!

Thanks for the puke graphic. :p I ask because I got hit with dizziness for a while, but no other problems, so I was curious.

Originally posted by Melisan
What kinds of dizzy spells? Just curious.

Occasional dizziness and lightheadedness that would occur, even while sitting. It sure made work a lot of fun. :( The first day of the illness, I couldn't even stand up without falling over.

Being sick bad is no fun. When I came back from Progpower III I was sick for a week and a half. I'm usually not so put out.
It has been cold here and we are about to see a warm spell, so, I expect a lot of sick people around soon.

I hear ya, thebigyetti! I got my flu shot in October and have had my healthiest winter in years, HOWEVER.....this bastard of a BUG is DEFINITELY a BITCH of a bug cuz even with the flu shot I have still been fighting this thing, except only a milder version than everyone else for about 5 days now. Get well to everyone who is still healing! :)