Getting Held Up Sucks.

He knows too much. We have to delete the thread and make him "dissapear" before he finds out more.

DarknessEternal said:
He knows too much. We have to delete the thread and make him "dissapear" before he finds out more.

Yes.....Disappear.....MweheheheheheheeehehehehAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHA! HA! Hm...

I've been assaulted a couple times. the first one happened about 3 years ago. two friends and I were in a desperate need for weed, so we decided to take our chances in a really, really bad junkie place.

we arrived there and approached some 4 kids who were bumming around a lighted-up barrel. we asked if they knew someone who could get us some stash, and one of them went for it. meanwhile, we stayed there with the other 3 kids, who were starting to get us nervous with their fucking questions. "did you get here in a car?" "hey, can you take us to your party?", things like that.

so, after 10 long minutes or so, the kid arrived with our weed. relieved, we payed him and then started to get our way out when this ultra-stoned guy approaches me. fucktard me forgot to take my golden chain off before getting there, so this guy decided to go for it. now this chain has some story and I didn't want to get rid of it, so I grabbed the fucker's hand. my friends tried to separate us, but by then about 15 kids or so had us sorrounded and started throwing off punches.

then I see this guy (the one who was trying to take my chain) get his hand inside his pocket. bad thing, I thought, but luckily either he had nothing inside it, was thinking it twice, or maybe too stoned to even recognize the things inside his pocket. finally the chain snapped and dropped to the floor, and with that the fuck released me. some nice fella could at last calm his buddies down, so I grabbed my chain and then walked away with my friends.

I got my watch stolen and they broke my glasses, but at least they didn't take the chain. nothing happened to my friends, not a bruise they got. that because despite from the fact they were like 15, or maybe 20, they were only 13 and 14 year-olds. thankfully. but they still gave us a great scare.

second time I was assaulted, I was just threatened with a couple knives after getting out of the bus, and they just took the few bills I had, along with my cigarettes and zippo. luckily I forgot to carry my cell phone that time.

Mexico can get to be a very dangerous place.

"You got us arrested, and now you're fucked."

So let me get this straight: the three drunk guys blamed whoever called the cops for them getting arrested? Perhaps it was, oh I don't know, THE CRIME that got them arrested!?!? People don't think.

NAD said:

So let me get this straight: the three drunk guys blamed whoever called the cops for them getting arrested? Perhaps it was, oh I don't know, THE CRIME that got them arrested!?!? People don't think.

Well that's how stupid people can be. Shouldn't surprise you, as you've been living in the US long enough to understand the extent of human stupidity.

Reactions: NAD
Ibsen said:
Well that's how stupid people can be. Shouldn't surprise you, as you've been living in the US long enough to understand the extent of human stupidity.
:lol:

NAD said:

Yes, absolute stupidity. All the cops had to do was match their faces to the video tape of the last crime and they were arrested the next day.

I worked at a gas station last year for about 7 omths (NOgie should remember me complaining)...I never got held up, but I had people grab shit and run, drive drunk into other cars in the parking lot, threaten me, try and come over the counter at me blah blah blah...long story short people suck

Just to ad to the topic of this thread...I've never been mugged or even threatened.

I think I live in a relatively safe country. Sure, we have a high-ish crime rate...but I think the rate of actual muggings is quite low.

That's horrible. I've been mugged at gunpoint before. My friend and I were at a park... he was wearing some kind of expensive sneakers, I think they might've been Jordan's.. Anyway.. a group of 4 people walk up to us and tell my friend to give up his sneakers. My friend tells the guy "No", and I say "back the fuck off, man". Right after that, one guy reaches into his jacket and pulls out a gun and aims it right at my head, maybe about 5 inches away, right at my forehead. At that point my heart sank down to my stomach and I had the worst feeling ever - the ... 'Damn that's it... I'm not going to come out of this alive' feeling. "Empty your pockets, son" were the next words that came out of his mouth. They took about 20 dollars, my jacket, and my shoes.. and they took 5 dollars, the shoes and the cell phone my friend had. We walked home that night without shoes. What fun. Never did catch the guys either... but I remember to this day(and this happened about 5 years ago) how the guy looks(the one with the gun). If I saw him again I'd be able to recognize him instantly. His face is just etched into my mind. All that over fucking sneakers... People truly suck.

Static said:
Bargh, muthafuckers!! :(

However, you sound suprisingly tough. You actually said 'back the fuck off man!?'.

*is scared of D*

Yeah, I don't fuck around when it comes to things like that and had they not had a gun they would've been eating my fists. I get pissed off easily when I'm confronted like that.

And why aren't you answering me on MSN! Don't make me have to rough you up! :D *acts all tough*