Ghent & Lille Pictures :)

Originally posted by the_good_son141
@crack hitler:can you make the copy paste thing a little more specific?
thanks in advance!!
and cheers to all,for this being my first post!!!!!!

Hey there. Just 'paint' the whole address (thegathering.free.fr.blaablaablaaa) with your mouse and paste it in browsers addressfield... the link Lenore made takes you to http:/// whatever that was supposed to be :lol:

cheers

Hey

Im glad you like the pics :)

Concerning Dunc's glasses , he has wear the whole night some broken glasses he has found around in the pub hehehehe

Dunno what's goin on with the link , argh , sorry for that.

After some problems with the plane (hehe) I made it back home :(
Hy Lenore, now I finally know who you are :D . Nice pics, thanks ;)!!! BTW I forgott my HAMMER at your place. Well, enjoy the Charon pic for me ;)
I took 6 films this weekend. I´ll send the colour ones tomorrow so I should have them next week. I´ll try to out them online asap and let you know then ;). There was also a black and white one. I think it will take longer for thatone. I was just in the town asking for the prices :eek:

Hey Shelley :)

Im glad you went home Ok ( had some delays with the plane ?)
Hihi yes Lenore is me , but i was actually thinking about registering again under my real name , to make things more clear for everyone ... And actually , maybe you can help me : do you know how i can unregister? i've had a look everywhere in here , but haven t found anything ...
Haha , indeed , you forgot your magazine here , well i will keep it somewhere , im sure i'll have the occasion to give it back to you once.Hihi i surely won't steal anything out of it, you know , whats within is not my cup of tea hihi :D
I'm impatient to see the pix you took ;) they wil be great im sure !

Keep us tuned when the films will be done !

CHeers !!

Originally posted by Don Corleone
indeed great pictures!! are there any fellow users from here on those pictures besides lenore?

Well, on the one with Dunc, Danny and Mick, you can see D3vlin, acting as weird as always... Those Dutch guys hmm... :)
On the site Mehdi is a few times on the pics, Mariner, Eos, Somnium in Tebrithing (I don't know how to spell it), Giorgos (the one with the videocamera), Mars, and some more that I don't remember.
You can't see me on one of the pics (luckily :))

Originally posted by Lenore

Im glad you went home Ok ( had some delays with the plane ?)

Well not the plane was delayed it was more me *gg*.. But like this I had more time with the guys :D

Originally posted by Lenore
And actually , maybe you can help me : do you know how i can unregister?

Hmm.. no idea.. I would just register the new name. If it doesn´t work (registering a new nick with the same email address) then contact the webmaster

Kick 'em where it hurts!
biggrin.gif

Sorry, didn't mean to upset you so early in the morning :D

'More upcoming shows November/December in UK, POLAND, HOLLAND and BELGIUM. Confirmed dates to be announced very soon.'

I thought Holland would be nice.. not that expensive flies. Though I have no money, yet.. :D