Ghent & Lille Pictures :)

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
I'm still trying to decide wheter to go to see Tiamat or not... :confused:

Go, watch Pain and then leave ;). I saw Tiamat last week and they sucked! One of the most boring concerts I ever saw. Actually they shouldn't do any gigs at all... Maybe then more people would buy their CDs *gg*

There's no Pain with Tiamat. I don't know who their opening act is... If I remember correctly, Pain comes here with Soilwork and In Flames. But they're gig is sold out I believe.

Well, all this going back and forth with the gig has come to conclusion. I didn't remember it was allready next saturday (Tiamat, that is). If go see them, I could just as well take all my stuff with me and try to find a new home afterwards. Yes, it's my girlfriends birthday :D

Yeah, I would've gone there hoping they would play most of the songs out of Wildhoney, 'cause that's the only album of them I that I have at the moment...

But as you can see above, I can't go. I have to get drunk. :hotjump:

Yeah, I would've gone there hoping they would play most of the songs out of Wildhoney, 'cause that's the only album of them I that I have at the moment...

The same here! Wildhoney is my favourite. I love the low growling vocals on that CD (especially on Gaia). It was so dissapointing when I saw (heard *gg*) at the concert that actually he can't sing that low!! :eek: :mad:

Originally posted by Eos
The same here! Wildhoney is my favourite. I love the low growling vocals on that CD (especially on Gaia). It was so dissapointing when I saw (heard *gg*) at the concert that actually he can't sing that low!! :eek: :mad:

He couldn't? That's sad, maybe he's been smoking too much, or been wearing those tight leatherpants for too long :D

Now I gotta dig that album up from somewhere, this discussion made wanna listen to it after a long, long time! :)

Originally posted by speakinstone
@Hitler

Ooh, that was THE song..:lol:
(though I can't remember the artist.. :rolleyes: )

Now I have to get drunk (I wouldn't otherwise..)! :dopey:

I can't remember who sang it also, but they play it in almost every god damn hockey game during breaks. I guess I'm lucky 'cause I don't watch hockey. (hey, that rhymes :lol: )

Now YOU have to get drunk?? Uhh.. I bet other people here are starting to get worried about us. We've been talking so much about drinking lately :D Maybe that just says something about finnish people?

I guess I'm lucky 'cause I don't watch hockey. (hey, that rhymes :lol: )

Maybe you should found a Finn rap -band.. :D

Now YOU have to get drunk?? Uhh.. I bet other people here are starting to get worried about us. We've been talking so much about drinking lately :D Maybe that just says something about finnish people?

Worried..why the hell?? :hotjump: Let's drink ourselves to death..!!

:devil: