Ghost of Perdition music Video

Apparently the video features the band playing as usual but Mike is wearing a white sheet over himself (i asume he is playing the ghost of perdition). Shots of the band playing is intercut with scenes of Mike("the Ghost") scaring the other members in a spooky house.

Saber Rider said:
Unbelievable...

Are you people really that stupid?
Look at the fucking thread title CLOSELY you fucks.
You fucking whore, one person was being an idiot, there's no need to make it plural. Use your brain before you fucking post.

DivineEmperor said:
You fucking whore, one person was being an idiot, there's no need to make it plural. Use your brain before you fucking post.
Actually it's been two of em but you're obviously too stupid for counting. Cease to exist.

1baddudehijack.jpg

April Etheral said:
hehehe...
Why are some people so negative to others?
The world would be a better place....

Nah i won't go there :p
Just get on with the fuckin metal \m/
People are so negative to other because the "others" are so fucking stupid. It's sad that people are even close to being as stupid as saber rider. Like I stated before: SABER RIDER, USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN BEFORE YOU POST!

black_tooth_grin said:
I saw the video clip the other night at a friend's place, it was one of the wiredessed clips I have ever seen. They did a good job though, did anyone see Gene Hoglan on the drums...or was I dreaming about that part. :)

wrong video. :(