ghost of perdition

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, ghost of perdition fucking owns, but weird, is that akerfeldt singing at like 6 minutes, doesnt sound like him at all

funny how after listening to ghost of perdition everyone thinks (knows) TGC is shitty. youre an idiot if you didnt know before you heard GoP

When I read Gunhaver say something positive about it, it made me think shit it must be good.

Fuck best metal song of the year by far, Nevermore was cool, but doesnt come close to this. The bit at around 6:40 reminds me of a part in april ethereal. The solo owns to, sounds like there is some kick ass sweep picking in there. To the person who said is is along the lines of MAYH.

Holy shit. I have to listen to this song again just to take it in. TGC I had to listen to twice to see if I liked it. I knew opeth couldn't put out a band cd.
His clean vocals are amazing. :cry: tears of joy. :OMG: I fucking love opeth

I'm probably the only one here who thinks The Grand Conjuration is a good song. Ghost of Perdition is great and all, but I think The Grand Conjuration although not as complex of a song, is almost as good as GoP. How can anyone say The grand conjuration sucks? It's not even that bad, they seriously could have done way, way worse music. Music to go along with the new pictures.

Looking for a Job said:
lol you dumbass i already have a torrent with this song on mininova

you must never leave your fucking house mate. you have no fucking life... i dont give a fuck about your taste in music. i'd hate you in person as well

BreathingShadow said:
funny how after listening to ghost of perdition everyone thinks (knows) TGC is shitty. youre an idiot if you didnt know before you heard GoP
Yeah, I think it's idiotic to like a song at one point, but then to hate it after another song comes out. The quality of one song is not relative to any other song. I don't think Drowning Pool sounds shitty when compared to Opeth. I think they sound like shit period.

empt1ness said:
you must never leave your fucking house mate. you have no fucking life... i dont give a fuck about your taste in music. i'd hate you in person as well

Shutup. Be constructive.

Dredful you are not the only one who likes TGC, its a good song (especially the hammond near the start), not as good as this though. It is a little repetative, but I'd still like to see it live.

This song alleviates some of the fears I had for the album after first hearing TGC.

Status
Not open for further replies.