Ghost Reveries

My Arms, Your Hearse is a weird name (I realise it's the name of a band...). I used to hate it (and it's still the weakest name i think), but over time you get used to it, so i'm sure the same will happen with Ghost Reveries.

jeanreno said:
Um, this is the real cover

opeth-cover.jpg
:lol:
Thanks bro.

Steedus said:
My Arms, Your Hearse is a weird name (I realise it's the name of a band...). I used to hate it (and it's still the weakest name i think), but over time you get used to it, so i'm sure the same will happen with Ghost Reveries.

MAYH is the greatest album name ever.. sigh.

Steedus said:

My Arms, Your Hearse is actually taken from the lyrics of a song called Drip, Drip by the band Comus.

jeanreno said:
Here's the original image:

opeth_-_ghost-reveries.jpg

I don't think it's a bad cover, they chose well in relation to the title and theme.

WoW I like the cover.

But still the name is a bit cheesy :wave:

Ghost reveries =

Ghost A state of abstracted musing; daydreaming.

It sounds good, but the meaning is uhm.. less interesting, I think.

I do like that the song titles revealed so far are moody in the "My Arms Your Hearse" way. If the music is more ála the last three albums, I'll be dissapointed.

Back to forest metal!!!

God i hope they drop that title! its terrible!

The good ould language barrier strikes again...

they should start writing and singing in swedish...they would be so much cooler if you didn't have to laugh at their lyrics every five seconds...

"the windows in the mirror are reflecting the ghosts of my past
i weep in the bushes and wait for something better
a form of transport for astral projectors
in a land not known to time...yadda yadaa"

Yeah, at first I wasn't too trilled with the titled, but it has definitly grown on me. Sounds like it's going to be a concept too, which is awesome. I really can't wait to see what the boys have got in store for us. I have a feeling it's going to kick some serious ass.

I agree, everyone needs to quite about the inane title and let the professionals do their job, its all about the music anyway, fuck the title (I like it though)

Forest of Åsatrú said:
I agree, everyone needs to quite about the inane title and let the professionals do their job, its all about the music anyway, fuck the title (I like it though)

:Spin: