gig meet forum?

Starscream

Hair Metal
Mar 17, 2003
'Astinz innit. Yoo kay.
Visit site
i was just thinking that it'd be a good idea for there to be a forum dedicated to meeting up at gigs. lame ass kerrang has one, why dont we?

i know the dedicated forums can be used as so but what about the bands without forums?

i think a general meet up forum would be rad.

sorry if this is old but it has been cool for me before.

And i'd be doing you a favour by letting you guys be around me for a bit.:lol:

mental, ive seen opeth twice, decapitated,and a handfull of some unremarkable metal bands and hundreds of punk bands (literally hundreds). ive been to like 5 festivals and im not very well endowed in the gig area in my circle of friends.on top of that, countless pub gigs.

gigs are a way of life. i couldnt imagine not being able to see the bands i like live.

you cant ever really apreciate a band till you see them live, its brilliant.

opeth fucking slay live, best gigs ever.maybe.

oh and im seeing metallica in a month-ish!!!!!!

badass.

and im not gloating either, this realy isnt much.

I'd go see Metallica if their setlist was compiled of songs from the pre - Load days...and if their next album isn't like the horrendus shit of St. Anus. And if they apologize to thier fans for being such assholes about the Napster ordeal. And for that horrendus piece of shit St. Anus. Basically, if it were before 1996, i'd go see them in a heartbeat. But it isn't before 1996. Just my two cents...

I only went to 2 concerts...
that was back when I was a clueless brat, and listened to metallica, acdc, ledzep, beasty boys and rundmc (yay)
1 gunsandroses (jamming with Lenny Kravitz, Steven Tyler and Joe Perry) in Paris in 1992 with faith no more opening.
2 pinkfloyd in 1988 in front of Versailles' Palace ( we snicked in with like ten friends, walking on the roofs, and made it all the way to the first row) I haven't been to many concert but that one was abso-lu-te-ly freaking amazing, at least in terms of visuals effects...hundreds of laser beams all over the sky and huge beds and pigs...

My third will be .... Opeth of course (logical no? ).