demons and lies retires from forum war?

All right AA followers. Time for all out attack.

I found this post in a swedish metal forum discussing who is better, Hypocrisy or Amon Amarth....

some wanker said:
how can amon amarth be greater then hypocrisy? i want reasons

every album sounds the same its always the same happy melodic riffs that all sound the same , and they add nothign to it

hypocrisy have like 10 albums for almost 15 years they've always wrote diff albums , they have a musical genius in the band peter, and are just ten times betttr then amon acrap- so much more depth,atmosphere and always have new and diff ideas, fate of norns is boring

I call for a gathering of our forces and attack that forum NOW!

- SMiM

i hate to inform you of this but hypocrisy actualy is better than aa.... i dont know about what that guy said but yeah.... hypocrisy is always gonna be bad ass... unless they remake catch 22. i dont think all of aa sounds the same and whatever, this guy just needs to hear all the albums and will realize that "amon amarth is up his ass" -Demons And Lies. this would however be a great opportunity to continue with the initial plan. attack the forum and not the band. this guy is being a biast asshole piece of shit... he deserves to die in a very incoherent manner. prepare your attack....