Gig thread

Not really a metal gig... but should be a cool night nonetheless :)
feb1flyereditcopy-4.jpg

see ya there... maybe

LYCANTHIA are doing a special ALL AGES show on Sat Jan 19th @ Utopia records on Broadway.This is a great opportunity for any under 18's to get to see the band as all ages shows have been few and far between for them.
Their Cd "Within The Walls" will of course be available on the day and any other day for that matter in Utopia.
Two very good supports too so please come and spend a hot summer day out of the sun and soak on some cold dooooooooom!:headbang:

LYCANTHIAatUtopia.jpg

p.s. An after party at my place will be most unlikely as my neighbours would indeed kill me after New Years!hahaha
But then again you can all just head to the Empire and see LORD afterwards.
Another big day/night i predict. :kickass:

Now that sounds like a plan. Now i just have to convince the missus

sorry for flogging this where ever i can but i need to sell these tickets.
2 DREAM THEATRE TIX FOR $250 saves you about $20 , i will personally deliver them to ya...
give me an email or message

LYCANTHIA are doing a special ALL AGES show on Sat Jan 19th @ Utopia records on Broadway.This is a great opportunity for any under 18's to get to see the band as all ages shows have been few and far between for them.
Their Cd "Within The Walls" will of course be available on the day and any other day for that matter in Utopia.
Two very good supports too so please come and spend a hot summer day out of the sun and soak on some cold dooooooooom!:headbang:

LYCANTHIAatUtopia.jpg

p.s. An after party at my place will be most unlikely as my neighbours would indeed kill me after New Years!hahaha
But then again you can all just head to the Empire and see LORD afterwards.
Another big day/night i predict. :kickass:

Bumpity bumpity bump.

sorry for flogging this where ever i can but i need to sell these tickets.
2 DREAM THEATRE TIX FOR $250 saves you about $20 , i will personally deliver them to ya...
give me an email or message

You'll probably improve your chances of offloading them if you say what tickets they are and what show they're for rather than hoping people will have their crystal balls and tarot cards handy while reading your ad.

LYCANTHIA are headlining a show on
Sat March 8th at The Lansdowne Hotel ,2 City Rd, Broadway.
Tis another "free" gig (we so spoil you people) so soak it up as the Lansdowne is always a fun place to be.And please drink lots of beer!!
Supports on the night are SHACKLES and PARADIGM
9pm till late..late..late.