Gig thread

Thanks to me being a member of the most metal I.T team on the planet , i will be attending. SSSPPPPIIIRRRIIIIIITTTTT CCCCRRRUUUUSSSHHHHHHEEEEERRRRR!!!!!!!

While we're on the subject of awesome power metal bands in the gigs thread....

jelloween.jpg

HELLOWEEN ‘HELLISH ROCK’ AUSTRALIAN TOUR 2008 DATES:

Tickets on sale from FRIDAY 21ST DECEMBER!!!!!

Tuesday 26TH February BRISBANE The Arena Ticketek | 132 849 www.ticketek.com.au

Thursday 28TH February SYDNEY The Metro Theatre Ticketek | 132 849 www.ticketek.com.au

Friday 29TH February MELBOURNE The Forum Ticketek | 132 849 www.ticketek.com.au

I'm going to need a lot of new underwear by the end of February.

I used to cover a helloween song a few years back in a cover band i was in. Eagles fly free i believe it was called. Very long, too many solos and vocals were slightly gay haha. Fun song to play though!
That tends to be the problem with most power metal... especially bands like Blind Guardian and Iron Maiden.

So whos goi tonite, ill be there with sean and dan
Nice to see you finally made it off the chain for a few hours :lol:

Another sterling Metal Evilution gig and the turn-out was surprisingly good (at least I thought so, though it was admittedly no Hail And Kill). Highlight for the night was easily seeing Friar Rush at last. Kudos to Sabine as well for still managing to sing like an angel even after inhaling all that bomb smoke for the better part of the year :p

Another sterling Metal Evilution gig and the turn-out was surprisingly good (at least I thought so, though it was admittedly no Hail And Kill). Highlight for the night was easily seeing Friar Rush at last. Kudos to Sabine as well for still managing to sing like an angel even after inhaling all that bomb smoke for the better part of the year :p

You know what, besides calling ben a mang, those were the two highlghts for me. I liked Damarill too. But sabine's voice is beautiful, it contrasts so well to the rest of the stuff happening with Lycanthia's music. I love the sound of the violin as well, truly a cool band. Not my thing that much but live ill see them again for sure. But Friar rush :kickass:

LYCANTHIA are doing a special ALL AGES show on Sat Jan 19th @ Utopia records on Broadway.This is a great opportunity for any under 18's to get to see the band as all ages shows have been few and far between for them.
Their Cd "Within The Walls" will of course be available on the day and any other day for that matter in Utopia.
Two very good supports too so please come and spend a hot summer day out of the sun and soak on some cold dooooooooom!:headbang:

LYCANTHIAatUtopia.jpg

p.s. An after party at my place will be most unlikely as my neighbours would indeed kill me after New Years!hahaha
But then again you can all just head to the Empire and see LORD afterwards.
Another big day/night i predict. :kickass: