Gig thread

Nevetherym, Leicohtica & Anno Domini will be playing the Harp in Tempe on Saturday April 5.

Not only will this be a great gig but we can celebrate my triumphant return to Sydney. As of next month I will be a permanent resident.. again..!! :kickass:

Nevetherym, Leicohtica & Anno Domini will be playing the Harp in Tempe on Saturday April 5.

Not only will this be a great gig but we can celebrate my triumphant return to Sydney. As of next month I will be a permanent resident.. again..!! :kickass:

It will be damn good to have you back wifey, I shall be in attendance:)

Should be a killer night then!! :D

Remember this is the place to be on Sat night! Get as messy as you want as the bands get paid off the bar takings you know.:lol:

colour-3.jpg

plus those who can't afford to go to (or just plain don't want to) WHITESNAKE on the 28th can get along to the Lewisham and welcome the DARKER HALF boys back for the first time in 08!

darkerhalfbanner21.jpg

Faaaaark... as much as I hate the Lewisham I'll be there to check Taliesin out for 100% certain. I've got the same kind of vibe about them as I had about Friar Rush before I finally managed to see them.

Wasn't there four people in Darker Half?

Yes but this is now the darker three quarters!:lol:
Nah they have just lost their rythm guitarist and until they get a permanent replacement Dom (ISGAHHAAT) who played on the NYE show will be filling in on the live front.
Also TALIESIN who are a really good Prog band from Canberra may just be learning a WHITESNAKE tune for the occasion.:lol::kickass:

Faaaaark... as much as I hate the Lewisham I'll be there to check Taliesin out for 100% certain. I've got the same kind of vibe about them as I had about Friar Rush before I finally managed to see them.

Taliesin are an awesome band.

think that you'll really like them Ferret.

haven't seen Friar Rush in yonks, so take it that they have improved.

That wouldn't be such a bad thing though :headbang:

So you're lost in the mind
and deeper you'll find
Darker Half are coming
Forever you're here
So raise your flagon of beer
Darker Half are coming, yeeeeeeeeeah

Please stop blaming me for that!

The truth is that Shane started listening to Candlemass before i even met him! He already had Epicus Doomicus. It is true that he now likes My Dying Bride and other doom bands he never thought he'd like before but I have very little to do with it! I promise! :D

and Ben, you are no longer my doom student! :p