Gig thread

darkerhalfbanner21.jpg

This Fri people!!!:headbang:

We're gonna slaughter you're whole.... Toooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :headbang:

that is the funniest flyer I have seen in years , THEY KILL AND EAT PEOPLE is one of the best band names I have heard in years heh heh absolute mint.

Haha! thanks dude, we (Code Of Lies) will try and bust out a Vanishing Point cover on the day just for the poster love, in fact, I know how to play most Season Of Sundays...

hah hah thats great man , if you do a cover send me a link if you video it , I'd love to see it , thanks for the heads up and the fact that you learnt how to play most of Season Of Sundays , thats awesome to hear man , good luck with the gig :)
Btw , I loved the descriptions of what each band sounded like , truly made my morning mate , great to see people have a sense of humour no matter how low heh heh , great stuff :)
Do a grindcore version of Hollow :)

Haha! thanks dude, we (Code Of Lies) will try and bust out a Vanishing Point cover on the day just for the poster love, in fact, I know how to play most Season Of Sundays...

hah hah thats great man , if you do a cover send me a link if you video it , I'd love to see it , thanks for the heads up and the fact that you learnt how to play most of Season Of Sundays , thats awesome to hear man , good luck with the gig :)
Btw , I loved the descriptions of what each band sounded like , truly made my morning mate , great to see people have a sense of humour no matter how low heh heh , great stuff :)
Do a grindcore version of Hollow :)

I'm not sure I'd want to do a grind version of VP, don't really want to soil it, but as long as you won't hate us for trying it I'll give it a go.
In fact, I'll teach the band one of your songs and we will play it and film it and if you hate it, we will cut it, if you like it, we will continue to play it.:)

hows that?

Go for it man , not a problem , I dont mind the heavier stuff anyways , so it will be interesting to hear how it pans out :)

I'm not sure I'd want to do a grind version of VP, don't really want to soil it, but as long as you won't hate us for trying it I'll give it a go.
In fact, I'll teach the band one of your songs and we will play it and film it and if you hate it, we will cut it, if you like it, we will continue to play it.:)

hows that?

I want to upload it onto my mobile for the ringtone , actually dug the blast beat section towards the end for the instrumental part , thats pretty good for a quick tab man , well done .

I just did up a real quick tab of our cover of "Hollow", its still incomplete and i have to add a bunch more parts to it and fix rhythms and stuff, but as i said, rough go of it, let me know what you think. :)

midi file: http://www.freewebs.com/codeoflies/Hollow%20%28Vanishing%20Point%29.mid