Gig thread

I'll be there to check Taliesin out for 100% certain. I've got the same kind of vibe about them as I had about Friar Rush before I finally managed to see them.

Also TALIESIN who are a really good Prog band from Canberra may just be learning a WHITESNAKE tune for the occasion.

Really looking forward to dissapointing you all :lol:

Reminder: TONIGHT!
colour-3.jpg

Abductionposter.gif

We (Code Of Lies) play at about 9pm, and we sound exactly like how Transcending Mortality used to sound*, and if you didnt like them then, we dont sound anything like Transcending Mortality! The other bands are way cool and it will be a good night of booze and headbanging!

*Note: Might be a lie.

Abductionposter.gif

We (Code Of Lies) play at about 9pm, and we sound exactly like how Transcending Mortality used to sound*, and if you didnt like them then, we dont sound anything like Transcending Mortality! The other bands are way cool and it will be a good night of booze and headbanging!

Can you please play "Into The Light"?
Need a manager?:lol:

Abductionposter.gif

bumpage for tomorrow!

HAIR GUITAR

Saturday, 29th March 2008 09:15PM PENRITH R.S.L

I'm there with Seany, possibly Adam, Robbie n Big John. Watto, Ferret, Benji, Liam, others, better fucking make it!

if any power/doom/proggers feel like something a bit different, then tomorrow night:

mousetrapreplica (vic)
sleepmakeswaves
justin ashworth's "music to fall asleep to" (vic)
space project

will be playing at the hopetoun hotel in surry hills from 8pm onwards

8$ for a nice mix of bands and a good excuse to get out of the house.
pizza next door is pretty good too

peace
tb