Gig thread

What sort of metal/rock do they play? what time they on?

We're pretty much just Metal, each of our songs sound pretty different so were not sure where we're heading atm, we were supposed to be on at 3:40 at the "comp stage" which is right at the back, but got on much later, we played a cover there anyways so you didn't miss too much.

Pictures of the day are on our myspace.

FINALFLYER.jpg

only $10 entry , how were ya feet from last week @ the harp ferret?bit black i'd say!

only $10 entry , how were ya feet from last week @ the harp ferret?bit black i'd say!

*sigh* this feels all too familiar :lol:

Did I actually meet you at the gig - or even prior to the gig - and just don't remember? I don't think I've ever matched the face to the forum name. For the record yes, my feet did end up rather coonish by the end of that night's adventures :p

Sounds like a top gig but I may be in Newcastle to see Carl Barron at this rate. If not I'll most likely hit the Harp up instead. I'll have to go in disguise this time though... just in case the same bouncer is on :rolleyes:

$12 what a Baaarrrrgain, you should change the ticket prices to $12 plus a couple of rounds of beer to the promoter

I AM FUCKING WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck, atl;east i got 3 months to try and get it off.

Kudos to Anubis for their gig last night... by far one of the most refreshing and enjoyable local acts I've seen in a long time.
Anyone with a taste for Transatlantic style prog rock is highly recommended to check out their next gig.

chaos6junelarge.jpg

Come see Epoch Of Inexistence, I'm the rhythm/lead guitar guy. Kinda like Dark Tranquillity meets Opeth meets Dream Theater + heaps of other stuff, anyway, metal, check it!

Oh and just on that note, as far as I know this is our last show with our current vocalist... After that we're re-jigging our material with a clean singer, and will one day become what Transcending Mortality used to be... :kickass:

Hah, but seriously, last time with current black/death vocal guy.

Psycroptic Australian Tour

Friday June 6th @ Rosie's Live, Brisbane
with DEAD LETTER OPENER, ROOKWOOD & DEPRAVE

Saturday June 7th @ The Bald Faced Stag, Sydney
with DAYSEND & BEYOND TERROR BEYOND GRACE

Thursday June 12th @ The Karova Lounge, Ballarat, Melbourne
with TERRORUST & ENNUI BREATHES MALICE

Friday June 13th @ The Enigma Bar, Adelaide
with A RED DAWN & CLOSED CASKET

Saturday June 14th @ The Arthouse Hotel, Melbourne
with TERRORUST, PICTURE THE END & APHOTIC DAWN

Anyone here going on Saturday?