Gig thread

amon_amarth_2008.jpg

Cocaine addict Bremner's mindfuck-metal outfit This World are playing at the Lewisham tonight.

That was almost embarrassing... after the first mallcore band finished playing and left with their rent-a-crowd there were literally about 3 people left in the audience. Luckily a few reliables showed up in time to pad out the audience for This World but fuck a dwarf with a brass crowbar, that has to be the worst metal gig turn-out I've ever seen.

Back at the Harp for more Thurs night action featuring the new breed of Metal warriors on display and i may even spot a forum regular/favorite in one of these acts? :)

Paradigm? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Surely not the same band I'd be thinking of from a couple years ago... heaps churchy?
Should still be awesome though. I've re-arranged my work schedule to make sure I'm working in Sydney that week to catch Avarin at last.

Now i'm sure they aren't as good as your beloved Stryper but i'm sure you will enjoy them just as much. Is Avarin playing early, I want to go but going to the city on a week night when i'm a baker is quite the bitch. I could try and score a lift from that mountains band Mother Eel