Gig thread

CREMATED are no longer playing this show but i should have a 4th band confirmed soon. If not it doesn't matter as these 3 will rock you and you have to come anyways.:)

colour.jpg

Found the set times for FOTD on Saturday:

Saturday 20th October - The Factory (all ages)
23:00 THE BERZERKER
21:45 THE AMENTA
20:35 BLOOD DUSTER
19:30 AKERCOCKE
18:30 ASTRIAAL
17:30 FLESHGORE
16:45 TERRORUST
16:00 RUINS

Considering how I only just woke up and still feel like I need about a hundred more hours of sleep I don't think I'll be catching the first few bands. I'll probably get there in time for Astriaal and onwards though.

fucken long set.
cornell did great , session muso's were fucken gay , rise against singer singing spoonman was gay....
and the hat i bought is already ripping apart.
but cornell was amazing , just thought i'd have a winge about everything else

Should be a killer gig and a perfect opportunity for pre-drinkies leading into the Lansdowne gig :headbang:

Stu has also just released a solo album that, as far as I'm aware, is going to be available at the gig for $15 which includes a poster as well. I'm very keen to hear how it all turned out.

METAL EVILUTION is pleased to announce that we will be liasing with Melbourne Promoters JUST SAY ROCK PRODUCTIONS as they're Sydney Promotional rep.

JSR are strong supporters of the local Metal scene and have been well known and respected for the quality of internationals they bring to our shores as well as of course the tour support opportunities they have given to deserving local artists. We are of course strongly involved in the local scene ourselves and appreciate this kind of respect from the bigger international promoters.

First up on Jan 6th @ the Enmore Theatre will be the mighty Swdeish Death Metal Vikings AMON AMARTH and then the much anticipated Australian first ever tour of IMMORTAL on March 15th @ The Metro Theatre.Keep an eye out for more details on these shows and more through METAL EVILUTION.

This is indeed an honour for us and look forward to hopefully many sucessful shows together.

Metallic regards.

Dave

METAL EVILUTION

Good news dave! Rock on :headbang: I won't be at any Saturday gigs, but i think Paindivision are playing in Campbelltown on Friday night, so if you're free go check em out. Sadly i cant make it to that either.