Gig thread

Infamous Norwegian Black Metallers MAYHEM will be here in May for a tour with special guests NAZXUL.
Not sure on all the tour details yet but they are def playing Sydney on Thurs May 22nd @ The Metro with the mighty LYCANTHIA opening the gig! Big congrats to those guys/gals!:kickass:
Tickets go on sale March 3rd i think?:)

think that it is cool that Lycanthia have the support but does anyone actually care about Mayhem anymore? (not asked to flame but a genuine question).

people also asking if they will be touring Canberra again.
if so, any chance for Lycanthia to play here too? :)

think that it is cool that Lycanthia have the support but does anyone actually care about Mayhem anymore? (not asked to flame but a genuine question).

people also asking if they will be touring Canberra again.
if so, any chance for Lycanthia to play here too? :)

I guess the ticket sales for MAYHEM will determine that.
I'd love for LYCANTHIA to come back down to Canberra but we need to make sure it's a worthwhile show as the last trip down unfortunately had disapointment involving the turnout of the gig.But should some enthusiastic and knowledgeable promoter down there think they can put together a show that we can't say no too then please get them to contact me.:)

I guess the ticket sales for MAYHEM will determine that.
I'd love for LYCANTHIA to come back down to Canberra but we need to make sure it's a worthwhile show as the last trip down unfortunately had disapointment involving the turnout of the gig.But should some enthusiastic and knowledgeable promoter down there think they can put together a show that we can't say no too then please get them to contact me.:)

personally, don't give a flying fuck about Mayhem.

almost smash Blasphemers fat head in last tour (as did most of the rockape but stopped because he was really drunk and out guest) but really want to see Lycanthia again.

problem with the last show they played here was they weren't a know band and the gig wasn't seriously known about -which is more the pity really.

will ask about if anyone wants to bring them down.
I'm no longer a promoter, after huge issues with dealing with things and personal issue, but still have a hand in the scene.

If they are cool with supporting a named local band before headlining their own shows, would make things easier for them.
or jumping on a national tour of another band known here.
anything that helsp people get over the fucking Canberra apathy to gigs.

will talk soon, Dave.

MAYHEM - ORDO AD CHAO
OZ/NZ Tour Dates 2008
AUCKLAND:
The Transmission Room
Saturday 17th May 2008*
Supported by NAZXUL
Tickets from Ticketek and Real Groovy Music

MELBOURNE:
Billboard The Venue
Tuesday 20th May 2008
Supported By NAZXUL
Tickets from Just Say Rock www.justsayrock.com.au Metal Mayhem (03) 9621-1666; Ticketek www.ticketek.com.au

SYDNEY:
The Metro Theatre
Thursday 22nd May 2008 (All ages)
Supported by NAZXUL & LYCANTHIA
Tickets from www.justsayrock.com.au ; Metro Theatre www.metrotheatre.com.au ; Utopia Records (02) 9571-6662

BRISBANE:
The Arena
Friday 23d May 2008
Supported by NAZXUL & PORTAL
Tickets from Just Say Rock www.justsayrock.com.au ; Oztix www.oztix.com

ADELAIDE:
Fowler's Live
Saturday 24th May 2008 (All ages)
Supported by Nazxul
Tickets from Just Say Rock www.justsayrock.com.au ;Venuetix www.venuetix.com.au ; Moshtix www.moshtix.com.au

PERTH:
The Amplifier Bar
Sunday 25th May 2008
Supported by Nazxul
Tickets from Just Say Rock www.justsayrock.com.au ; BOCS Tickets; Moshtix www.moshtix.com.au

I was talking about the dozen fags in corpse paint lining up with discographies to be signed.
As far as I'm aware, there are only 4 fags in corpse paint in Immortal itself.

Oh and I just completely forgot the reason I came into this topic.

FRIDAY. Live debut of Chemikal Death and Convictor. Plus sure-to-be classic sets by Backyard mortuary and Shackles. PLUS, a plethora of Birthday celebrants. Be there. All of you. It's free.

22nd_feb_2008_shackles_backyard_mortuary_convictor_med.jpg