Gig thread

Oh and I just completely forgot the reason I came into this topic.

FRIDAY. Live debut of Chemikal Death and Convictor. Plus sure-to-be classic sets by Backyard mortuary and Shackles. PLUS, a plethora of Birthday celebrants. Be there. All of you. It's free.

Would do except I'll be attending Siege of the Century :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Oh, and since you're apparently open to tacking more names onto the birthday list, lil' Benny Ravendark's birthday was on Monday too.

Awesome gig I was very surprised that you didn't suck Pyro as was everyone else I think haha, you looked a bit akward for the first couple of songs but then seemed to get into it. Troy played like machine, it was a good night out happy b'day to all expecially Mike and Pyro :)

Cheers Watto. Is that some kind of in-joke about my birthday? It isn't til late June. As for the set, I probably would have been just as sloppy if I was sober but Troy played very well. The first few songs we played were the ones I'd learned to play/sing most recently, so I had to concentrate a bit harder for those than the second half of the set but it was good fun.

Yeah i'm a funny fella I was saying happy b'day to everyone there, seeing as though it was a few peoples b'day's. Id just like to take this time to say a big happy birthday to Dave, Jess, Dougie, Liam, Jayde and Jossip hope you guys had an awesome night :kickass:

I am looking for someone to go to America with this year in July for the Rocklahoma festival.
I have a free ticket for the festival for who ever is keen to come.
The ticket includes free booze and food for three days.
If you're interested please PM me!!