[GIG] TURISAS Make North American Debut As Part Of Pagenfest 2008

Ichiban

Oct 30, 2005
Wilmington, NC
I absolutely love Battle Metal, and I know there are quite a few fans over here who adore it too. :)

Maybe support on Finntroll's next trek?
And if not, at least tell me where to get Battle Metal for a price other than $40.:loco:

No probs mate. Also Finntroll should support Turisas if they did a tour together... Having seen both bands live in the UK, one basically rips the other a new asshole.

what he said!!!

Fans in states. Must tour.

heh and we can actually sing along to your songs, with Finntroll we just go hey! hey! trollhammaren! hey!...

Maybe this has been brought up before but errr i didnt see it on the first page (didnt really venture past that point) but back on topic.. Is this a possibility for after the new album? Turisas is in my top 5 fav bands.. hell top 3. So I think it would be a fucking awesome opperatunity to see them live. Living in this country has a terrible terrible terrible dissadvantage and I can't stress that enough. The dissadvantage being ALL THE BEST FUCKING BANDS/SHOWS are held across the pond and having a lack of expenses kinda prevents me from being able to attend the shows in question. So please inform me if there is a chance Turisas will grace the stage in a North American tour..:headbang: :headbang:

I must agree, I'm dying to see many European bands (Turisas being at the top of the list) but the travel expenses make it pretty much impossible for me. Please consider a US tour.

i want to see turisas, ensiferum, and wintersun so bad.
ill be seeing amon amarth somewhere near my birthday this year.
hopefully ill see you guys soon.

Nidafjöll;6391163 said:
i want to see turisas, ensiferum, and wintersun so bad.
ill be seeing amon amarth somewhere near my birthday this year.
hopefully ill see you guys soon.

I've seen Turisas (x5) and Ensiferum (x1).. but i've never seen Wintersun, and theyre probably my second favourite band, and i'm beginning to NEED to see them.

..Is is just me that feels weird referring to Wintersun as 'Them'.. when it's kind of more like Jari on his own with a few extra people for the shows (in a way) ??:loco:

I've seen Turisas (x3) and Ensiferum (x1).. but i've never seen Wintersun, and theyre probably my second favourite band, and i'm beginning to NEED to see them.

..Is is just me that feels weird referring to Wintersun as 'Them'.. when it's kind of more like Jari on his own with a few extra people for the shows (in a way) ??:loco:

yeah, he does everything except for the drums. i usually find myself saying jari, when i talk about wintersun :lol:

I have been suggesting Turisas for the Chicago Powerfest, if you want to see them, come to the Powerfest board on Ultimate metal here and help get the word out.....we need TURISAS!!!!!

I have been suggesting Turisas for the Chicago Powerfest, if you want to see them, come to the Powerfest board on Ultimate metal here and help get the word out.....we need TURISAS!!!!!

NOTE TO BAND:
If you want US Representation, hire this guy right here.
He's been pimping you guys for quite some time.

Many of your US sales are the result of his promotions.