Gigantour

You bunch of nerds ... they ain't no superheroes. :lol:

Petrucci is gonna knock Alexi with his lightning fast arpeggios...

...but then Alexi is gonna come back and hit him back Drunken Master style.

I definitly think Alexi could fucking dirty Pettruci. He would probably beat the shit out of him, and then beat him in a drinking contest but Petrucci would come back and kick his ass in playing flight of the bumble bee.. :tickled:

The only thing Alexi could beat Petrucci in would be a drinking contest and maybe a headbanging/moshing contest, a fist fight, forget it.

Taste_my_Scythe616 said:
T_T :cry: This sucks THEY ONLY HAVE 2 CANADIAN DATES TORONTO AND MONTREAL AND I LIVE IN on the west side,then again i wouldnt miss it for live
buy your platinum package and meet DAVE MUSTAINE,its what ive always dreamed, and with cob thats a big fucking bonus :headbang:

Your post makes absolutely no sense.....or it's just because I'm drucking funk...

So today is my birthday, my friend got me the live at budkan DVD, and i am fucking floored. I have a all new respect for Dream Theater... EXCEPT JAMES LABRIE. Hes a fucking douche. He takes himself too seriously. But yeah, petrucci would probably win. HOWEVER, that is a dream. but what could be reality you say.......?

MIKE ROMEO Vs. JOHN PETRUCCI
I think ive said enough. Prog Guitarists are fucking insane.
P.S. The instrumedley on the DVD is better than anything Alexi has ever done in his lifetime yet. Im sure he will end up doing something better, but for now, petrucci is amazing in my book. Today i learned dance of eternity and overture, oh my god. dance of eternity is like a grab bag of time changes.

The Leper said:
So today is my birthday, my friend got me the live at budkan DVD, and i am fucking floored. I have a all new respect for Dream Theater... EXCEPT JAMES LABRIE. Hes a fucking douche.
Happy B-Day...mine was yesterday hehe. I watched Budokan a couple of times and it sure rocks. The medley is the shit yeah! ...as for James Labrie : I would personnaly find it very hard to concentrate with a douche like that on the mic. I recently listened to the Master Of Puppets gig they did....and after hearing this ; James sounds like a god comparing to James. It's just irritating...I sometimes wonder if his voice mostly come out from his noise or something.

Have you seen the Liquid Tension Experiment live in NAMM bootleg. It's a vid and it's totally killer! I think it's near the release of the second album.... and it rocks cause Petrucci still has hair. Just kiddin... :p

Taste_my_Scythe616 said:
T_T :cry: This sucks THEY ONLY HAVE 2 CANADIAN DATES TORONTO AND MONTREAL AND I LIVE IN on the west side,then again i wouldnt miss it for live
buy your platinum package and meet DAVE MUSTAINE,its what ive always dreamed, and with cob thats a big fucking bonus :headbang:

there most likly coming to west canada just wait for more dates to be released

It seems Dream Theater is not playing the last week of Gigantour (Montreal being the last date, before Toronto). As a replacement, Jesus got Anthrax, Testament or Overkill.

"Once DT has to leave, I have my short list for the next act to finish out the last week of Gigantour 1 in North America; Anthrax, Testament, and Overkill are just to name a few. In fact, I left things with Scott Ian and we both agreed, that it would be a perfect time and position for Anthrax, as I am sure it would."