Gigs in Sweden

Silkie

twillight child
Sep 27, 2001
Border Of Reality
Friday, July 5th: Tad Morose & Lefay at Wasteland, Gävle, Sweden
Friday, July 5th: Tad Morose at the Peace & Love festival, Borlänge, Sweden. (Yes, two shows the same day)
Saturday, July 6th: Tad Morose & Lefay + a bunch of other bands at Carlslunds Rocken Open Air, Bollnäs, Sweden.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

THAT is definitely too much for me! :(
I almost collapsed when I read about the Lefay gigs Chulle posted on their board but now additionally Tad Morose? No way. I should take a few days off to go north. This time it would really pay off with so many gigs....... :cry:

:lol:
just searched for that love and peace thing and even found a website
Hehe.......it says "a festival for peace, love and understanding" :)
Sounds hippie indeed ;) ( not that it is bad!)
Tad Morose aren't listed on the site though (yet). Some strange bands there.....

Hehe.......the guys are busy playing right now I think.

They've also been finally added to the list of artist to play that love, peace and happiness thingy ;)
This is the description on the site:

Heavy metal-kvintett från Bollnäs som med album som klassiska "Undead" och nya "Matters of The Dark" tagit stegen bort från den melodidrivna hårdrocken och istället gett sig på thrashmetal som ger klara Slayer-vibbar, och det med den äran.

So.....given that "vibbar" is translated into "vibe" (which is a guess only, I'm not 100% sure about it)...they say that with the latest record they made a clear step towards a Slayer-vibe? WTF?
Hm, well......okay then......a slayer-vibed band on a hippie peace-festival :lol: ;) :D

:lol:
anyway.....they're playing tonight again......time for a small party

beerchug.gif

Skål!!! :D

Hallo everyone!!!

I´m sorry i heavent been telling you about the gigs earlier,i´ve been working my ass off!
The gig in Gävle(wasteland)went great!!! I think we did a realy good show there!
We were i little bit late to the show in borlänge that night,but we played for about 30-35min.
The show in BIG BOLLNÄS was ok,the sun was shining on us and we played in front of a lot of friends,the show was relaxt and people seemed to like it.'

All the best.....
Modden.