gimme gimme burger nugget

Mormagil

bring back the corvee
Jul 29, 2004
California
:hotjump:

i just ate a bunch of nutmeg because supposedly it's a hallucinogen. not expecting too much but we'll see how the night unfolds.

5380622240x1806vj.jpg

Some See Jesus On Truck Tailgate
At Least 150 People Make Pilgrimage

POSTED: 8:41 am EST November 22, 2005
UPDATED: 8:48 am EST November 22, 2005

LAREDO, Texas -- An image on a truck tailgate has sparked a new wave of religious pilgrims in Texas.

Portraits of Jesus Christ and a table full of candles surround what some are calling a miraculous image.

Believers say the face of Jesus is visible in the dirt on the tailgate.

Since word of the vision got out, at least 150 people have made a pilgrimage to visit the truck.

Some light candles, some take video or pictures and some just pray.

The truck's owner, Julio Radillo, said he isn't going to drive this truck for a while. And when he does, he'll remove the tailgate as a memento.

Radillo said he thinks the image of Christ appeared as reminder to people to strengthen their faith.

Mormagil said:
i just ate a bunch of nutmeg because supposedly it's a hallucinogen. not expecting too much but we'll see how the night unfolds.
BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

www.erowid.com

Please, go here before you take anything like nutmeg. You need fresh stuff that you can grind yourself... it's just a confusing shitty trip not unlike diphanhydramine. I hope you're alright!

Iconoclastic Tendencies said:
would you like me to shoot you in the stomach before or after I force you to eat your own intestines. that was fucked up.

:lol: I felt I had to share my pain with the rest of RC.

Well nothing happened, and yeah I did read about it first so I was aware I could possibly be puking and whatnot, but none of that happened either. So tonight it's dry mustard!