Gimme something to rip someones fucking face off!!! GRR!

anaal nathrakh?

...EERIE. I swear I didn't see your post before I posted :p

Circle of Dead Children VS Anaal Nathrakh
Category: Music
The abominable shit-acid-black forces of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania's CIRCLE of DEAD CHILDREN and the United Kingdom's ANAAL NATHRAKH have collided! CODC's Joe Horvath performs vocals on a track titled "Genetic Noose" for the upcoming release from the U.K.'s most-nekro, ANAAL NATHRAKH, Hell Is Empty And All The Devils Are Here, which is set to be released on October 29th via Feto Records.

Hell is Empty and all the Devils are Here is Anaal Nathrakh's fourth studio album and promises to be a rabid whirlwind of schizophrenic malice, wide-eyed terror, and venom that is as encyclopaedic in its genre defying convulsions as it is downright vile.

"Genetic Noose" also marks the first vocal duties performed by Josama since recovering a near-fatal battle with illness earlier this year. Circle of Dead Children are nearly completed with the writing of their yet to be titled sixth release, which will be released on Willowtip Records in early 2008.

Thanks guys.

I do need to acquaint myself more with AN, Watchmaker, and Crowpath. I've heard them all but was never in the mood for em when the time came.

Looking for more gym music.

I don't know why but Spawn of Possession and Decrepit Birth were two of the first bands that popped into my head.

Spawn of Possesion's Noctambulant is a REALLY fucking good DM album. I just wish the vocals were...better? more varied? i dunno...Its a prob with a lot of DM actually. The music on that album is simply jaw-dropping though.