Girlfriends

Can I ask why exactly you want to post pictures of your girlfriends? Or was the intention to turn it into some kind of contest? Something along the lines of:

"Oh check me, my girl has bigger tits than yours,"

"Yeah, but her face looks like your ma's ass"

Neith said:
Can I ask why exactly you want to post pictures of your girlfriends? Or was the intention to turn it into some kind of contest? Something along the lines of:

"Oh check me, my girl has bigger tits than yours,"

"Yeah, but her face looks like your ma's ass"

Heya Neith

Well you'll find that only the thread starter has posted a photo. The rest of us have not, and I certainly have no intention of posting photos of my partner on a forum.

The Hubster said:
Hey surfer chicks are okay too! I live in a surfer suburb. Plus, a true surfer chick wont mind some stoner rock :)
I wouldn't exactly call music along the lines of Dream Theater and Symphony X "stoner rock". :lol:

Since i'm a girlfriend i guess i post my own picture :p

badass.jpg

badass1.jpg

eslondon001.jpg

Never been here before..... so, greet to you all!
But hey....there aren't so many girlfriends'photos.... you guys are lazy! (I'm joking ;) :) ) *disappears*

Had girlfriends I couldn't hold a relationship with them for shit either. I bored them with intelligent convorsation and Metal music oh well fuck em' lol

I need a Metal chick that like's a good dry wit and isn't a egotistical bitch but doesn't mind my ego but just finds it funny.